This Is It

*Kathleen's POV*

A bunch of Daijon's friends were over for his drop of his EP. They were all having fun and just messing around. They had his EP playing as they were watching the views and charts for it. They weren't drinking, knowing he was on parole. Brayson had a friend over as well and Amelia is here as well.

"So what did they tests bring back?" I asked her.
"Negative," she let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh thank god," I laughed a bit, "I love my daughter and I wouldn't change my life for the world but damn it's a lot."
"I know," she laughed, shaking her head, "I wanna wait longer to have kids."
"I wish I would've too but I'm okay with my life right now. I love it," I smiled. She nodded and smiled back at me. About an hour later Daijon's EP was going off the charts. This EP was doing better than any of his others. "Babe!" he looked at me smiling.
"I know!" I stood up and hugged him tight. He hugged back and picked me up a little bit. He set me down and let go. I smiled up at him and kissed his lips. He kissed back right away. His friends started to fake gag and yell to get a room. I laughed a little while pulling away from the kiss. "This is it," I whispered to him, "I told you." He put his forehead on mine and closed is eyes, a big smile across his face. I pulled away from him and Amani was tugging on his legs. She gets very jealous of us when we would kiss or hug. Daijon picked her up and gave her a bunch of kisses under her neck to make her giggle. Then his friend turned the music up and he started to dance with her in his arms. I sat back down by Amelia and smiled bigger. "I want what you guys have," Amelia pouted at me, "Besides the baby but still."
"Awe," I laughed, "You will soon enough. I promise." She nodded and smiled back at me. The rest of the night was spent dancing around and laughing. Eating food and just having a really good time. Then we put the kids to bed and everyone just chilled in the living room till people started falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Daijon on the phone with someone. I listened close to hear what he was saying. "yeah," he nodded, "Really?!... Of course!... Thank you." Then he hung up. He sat back on the bed and looked at me. "You awake?" he smiled.
"Yeah," I nodded and sat up yawning a little, "Who were you talking to?"
"My manager," he smiled, "My EP is going crazy. I've gained over 100K new followers overnight on everything."
"Really?" I smiled at him.
"Yeah," he nodded, "And I have a show. I'm opening for Juice Wrld in LA in to weeks."
"Oh my god baby that's so good!" I smiled at him.
"I know," he nodded, "At this rate we will have our house before Christmas."