Okay

*Kathleen's POV*

School was finally almost over. I was going to miss cheer and stuff obviously but I was ready to just have fun. This summer was going to be the best. I know it is. But as of right now I'm home sick from school. I been throwing up lately but to be honest I'm feeling alright now. I looked at the date on the calendar and my heart sunk. I'm a week and a half late on my period... I called Amelia right away. "I was in class whats up??" she asked.
"I think I'm pregnant Amelia," I gulped.
"You what?!" she gasped.
"I'm a week and a half late and I been having morning sickness," my voice was shaky.
"I'll be over with a test right after school," she told me.
"Thank you," I sighed.

I let Amelia in and we went straight to my room. My parents wouldn't be home for another hour but my brothers and sister were home. "Here," she handed me the box.
"Thanks," I went to the bathroom and took the two tests that were in the box. I brought them into my room and set them on my desk. I sat on the bed and tapped my foot against the floor. Amelia set her timer on her phone. "Explain," she sat by me.
"The party," I sighed, "At Wills. Daijon and I hooked up."
"Daijon Davis?!" she looked at me.
"yeah," I sighed.
"Isnt he a Junior?" she asked.
"yeah," I nodded, "What am I gonna do if I am pregnant?? Do think he will stay?"
"I hop he does," she sighed, "If he doesn't he has another thing coming from me." I laughed a little and put my head on her shoulder. "I'm always here for you," she laid her head on mine. Then the timer finally went off. We both stood up and walked over. We each flipped over one of the test at the same time. "Oh my god," we both said at the same time. Pregnant...

~

"Hey," I smiled at Daijon as I sat down across from him at the picnic table. We were at the park having lunch. I took a bite out of my food. "Hey girl," he smiled at me, starting to eat.
"So can I talk to you about something?" I asked, not looking at him anymore.
"Yeah of course," he chuckled. Him and I have always talked on the low. We were good friends, but no on really knew. "So like I might," I shrugged, pausing a second, "I think I'm pregnant."
"You what?" he coughed a little bit, "You, you, youre uh. Youre pregnant?"
"Yeah... I took a test a few weeks ago," I sighed.
"Weeks? So how far are you??" he asked, he stopped eating as did I.
"Like three months," I nodded.
"Three?" he sighed, "So.. Like mine?"
"Yeah," I looked down more, if it was even possible.
"Hey look at me," he sighed. I looked up slowly at him and let out a sigh. "It's okay," he held my hand, "I mean it's scary but I mean we got this yeah? Can always apply for teen mom right?" he laughed, trying to make the situation better. I let out a little laugh and nodded. "It'll be alright," he told me.
"Yeah it will be," I agreed, smiling at him.