Break Up

*Kathleen's POV*

~5 months later~

ATTENTION! Rapper @Dcthedon cheated on girlfriend @Jackie23 with baby momma!?

Rapper @Dcthedon left girlfriend @Jackie23 for who!? His baby momma?!

@Jackie23 left heartbroken after, now ex, boyfriend @dcthedon cheated!

Home wrecker?! @Dcthedon baby momma broke them up!?

I put my phone away. I couldn't read it anymore. I wiped the tear that was falling down my cheek. I sighed a little bit and stood up. Daijon was at the studio and I was home with Amani. She is 9 months now. She just turned 9 months a few days ago. She is getting so big. I went and got her from her crib and smiled at her. "Good morning peanut," I giggled, holding her on my hip. She put her head on my shoulder and sucked on her pacifier. I brought her into the living room and turned on a cartoon for us to watch.

Daijon got back home and I looked over at him. Amani got on the ground and crawled her way to him. He picked her up and gave her some love. "So," I sighed, "Have you been on twitter?"
"Yeah," he sat down by me and sighed, "I'm so sorry... I didn't think they would bring you into it."
"Well they did," I sighed, "I'm the 'home wrecker'," I told him.
"I'm sorry," he told me, "I'll clear everything up I promise."
"Okay," I nodded. What happened between them was their managers said to stir up drama between them and a break up. So Jackie brought me into it and said she caught us in bed together when she came over on their anniversary. That is not true. Him and I actually don't stay in the same room anymore. We take turns on the couch. Every two weeks we switch out. I hate it, I want to be with him again. I know what I said and I need to stick to it...

"I'm gonna go live on Instagram and clear it up," he told me, "I talked to my manager and I will clear it up," he told me. I nodded and continued to breast feed Amani. He set his phone up and sat down. I was out of frame but on the couch with him. He started the live and waited for people to show up. I was nervous for what he was going to say. "Okay so you guys know Jackie and I were together for a good 5 months," he started, "And yes we broke up. But not because of anything Kathleen and I did. We didn't do anything. What happened was," he paused and looked at me, then back at the camera, "It was fake. Set up by our managers. It happens all the time. We were just picked I guess for it. Our managers said to make up a break up story and Jackie and Kathleen never got along so she chose to target her without my permission. Kathleen did nothing." I smiled at him and nodded. I finished feeding Amani and held her on my chest as she started to fall asleep. "But I will say this," he started, "I love her. Not Jackie. Kathleen. I love her. She is my girl. I don't care about none but my family and my music. I know when I 'got with Jackie' she was upset and we chose just to be friends and co-parent Amani, but," he sighed, looking at me, "I want to be with her. Only her. Make our family whole."
"You do?" I looked at him.
"For real," he shrugged, "No bullshit. No fake shit, none of that. Just you, Amani, and I."
"Okay," I told him.
"Okay?" he smiled.
"Okay," I giggled.

A/N- Sorry the last one wasn't centered like the rest of them idk what happened with that lmao