The story begins...

Hello!!
Good morning...

The Awaited part....
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Morning, 9am
The scene begins at the entrance of a mansion with Maheshwaris name plate...

Inside the mansion... We see a modern yet traditional woman in her early 40's... arranging the dining table... She is revealed to be Ap...

A man in his late 40's is speaking over the phone regarding a business meeting... He is revealed to be Dp...

Few servants are seen busy cleaning the house...

A lavish room with a mini library, sports equipments, attached washroom and a balcony is seen... Where our hero is sitting day dreaming closing his eyes... (remember episode 1 mai hoon Lucky... This is when he told us about himself) He is revealed to be Lakshya...

Suddenly, somebody hugs him from behind... He was startled for a while and then got irritated after knowing who it was...
It is revealed to be Disha.. (sujatha's daughter)

*how many of u thought it is shruthi/sharath?

Lakshya : Disha, what is this childishness? Behave!!couldn't u knock before u enter?
Lakshya dislikes her from his childhood... According to him, she is fake, artificial, n what not...
Poor Disha always try to get his attention and lands up in switching his angry mood...

Disha:commom lucky!!
I have come after 3 months... And u r scolding me...
She started playing with the paper weight on the table ...

Laksh:stop it Disha... Keep it in its place.. I don't like my things being misplaced... Also, I don't like any intruders entering my room... I hope u remember next time... I need to get ready... So plz.. He shows his hand towards the door...

*u spoilt his mood baby! Try sometime later...

Disha stamps her foot and goes away...
Idiot girl... Spoilt my mood morning itself... Such a dangerous creature.. I have warned her many times yet she leaves no chance in irritating me...and her obsession... My foot... She had tried a lot to break the relation among us.. The three musketeers...
But never succeeded...
Another one , her mother... God !how on the earth she is my father's sister... Even she had tried a lot to bring crack in between my parents as she dislikes my mom... All thanks to mom, she knows how to handle her... I tolerate them just to keep my dad's dignity...
God !why r they here? (They live in Delhi... Come once in a while to impress lakshya...rather say irritate him...)
Probably they r here for the marriage of my distant cousin...
The thought of  the marriage reminded him about the '25th' girl he is supposed to meet at her house...
He left a big sigh!!! and enters the washroom ...

In the hall...
Ap:Ji , Mr. Mehta has sent the girl's profile... She is indeed beautiful ...and a doctor by the way...I have decided to go meet them in the evening after  the marriage... What say?

Dp:that's great... But what about HIM(lakshya)...? Did he agree for this?

Ap:I have convinced to my best... God knows what's wrong with my baccha...

Sujatha who was sipping coffee in front of them listened to them and started giving weird expressions...
She is not pleased with the idea of maheshwaris refusing her daughter to make their 'bahu'...

Meanwhile, disha pulled her mom to a corner... And,

Disha:mom,did u hear them...?  U know how much lakshya means to me... He is mine...

Suj :no worries dear... He surely gonna reject this girl too...even If he doesn't , i know what to do... Smirks evilly...

Disha:love u mom... U r my only hope... What not I have done to make him mine... He is not budging at all...
And haan, I am not attending that stupid Marriage... I ll go shopping... Bye