I love you... ????

Contnd.... From my Sherni..read that one before this

.

Day 4

Ragini has become favourite among all the villagers by her sweet gesture. ... They treat her as their kid now...

Lakshya was very busy with his office work that day... Getting ready everyday, admiring HER secretly was his routine...but, but He couldn't go that day... He was so restless...(missing HER)

Rakesh"someone is very disturbed today...? "

Lakshya looks at him and ignores...

Rakesh"dare u lie to me... I know everything... "

Lakshya gives confused expression...

Rakesh:"I know all about your day out's... Also night out's...i know u like that Sherni... "

Lakshya:😯😐😕😬

Rakesh:but my buddhu friend is not daring to express his feelings...

Lakshya:how can I? I know her from just 3 days...and She doesn't even know me..

Rakesh:love can happen in a fraction of second...moreover, can anyone reject Lakshya maheshwari?

Lakshya:she isn't any other girl ... She is different... Her dreams are different...

Rakesh: just give a try at least... Tomorrow is the last day of camp... Do something before u miss her... 😱

Lakshya:  He couldn't  bear a thorn prick to her toe... His eyes brimmed ...his heart clenched....now, the thought of loosing her pained him...
So, he made up his mind to propose her the next day... 😄...'I love you my sherni'

"Thanks Rakesh.... U r my buddy"

Day 5
The day came when The Lakshya maheswari is proposing HER... His sherni

It was the time to wrap the camp... Ragini was bidding bye to everyone... Taking selfies with the kids... All the villagers were thanking the doctors...

That's when lakshya started moving towards HER with a bunch of red roses.... 💐

When he was about to call her...somebody call her
"Raghu maa"...a 2yr old boy comes running towards HER...👦

Lakshya looks confused...

Ragini: aww mera baccha...she kisses both his cheeks... Who brought  u here?

That boy:PaPa...

Ragini: really!!where is he?

That small boy drags HER somewhere...
Lakshya also follows HER.. hoping nothing bad...

They go towards a car... Where a handsome guy of lakshya's age Is standing...
Ragini gives a big smile to him, goes and hugs him... That guy plants a kiss on her forehead... 🙈🙉🙊He couldn't hear them as he was far....

That's all... Lakshya's world turned upside down... The bunch of roses fell down...

He is the man whose wish is fulfilled the next second... Here, his first love... The only love is already someone else 's... Someone's wife..  Someone's mother...

He was shattered... His half mind was saying him to force - pull her towards him... What to do!! His 'parvarish' doesnt allow that ...she is a married woman...

Ragini carries that boy and gets into the car... And goes away...

Lakshya was standing numb... Can't believe his own eyes...

Returns to his room shattered...😰

He still can't believe she is not his... At the first sight itself, his heart screamed she is 'made for me'

Then something strikes to his mind... The approval letter... Where he could find her personal details... With the last hope...

He remembers her number to be 11...from her badge..

He opens the approval letter with their CV...

There he finds,

Name :Ragini G
Age:25
Degree:doctor
Gynaecologist
College:abc...
Work place:
...
...
...
...
...
Marital status : married since 3 years... 2 yr old kid

He read the CV n times... Not believing his eyes but his heart...

He closed the file...
But failed to turn the next page which had a substitution letter of Ragini Gadodia....

He left the place immediately not informing Rakesh too...

When Rakesh asked him about the proposal... He just denied telling that he just liked her..  No other feelings... Which was a utter lie... Which even rakesh didn't believe....

The fb ends..... xxxxxxxxxxx

The car horn sound brings lakshya to sense...

Then he remembers  Saawan sending him the approval letter copy...

He opens that in his phone... Which clearly said that Dr. Ragini gadodia would be replacing dr. ragini G due to Dr. G health issues... 
With ragini CV

Name:Ragini gadodia
Age:25
Coll:abc
Degree:doctor
Paediatric neurologist
...
...
...
...
...
Marital status : unmarried

Lakshya literally slaps his cheek... He is the sole reason for his  'devdas' life since 6 months...

Lakshya starts scolding himself...
But still the scene where that 2 yr old kid n that guy is haunting him...

Lakshya (in mind) :thats fine... I ll find out that Also..
All I want is just HER...my Sherni... Love you... Forever n ever... Thank u god for making her for me.... Also, giving me the second chance...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

They reach maheshwari mansion...

Raksha Rahul run inside chirping... Sujji was burning like 🌋 and was planning for her next move...

Ap has not stopped  talking with Aruna describing their meeting... (Aruna singhaniya... Her bff... She is missing  her badly now... Right now, the couple had gone to Singapore ... And shru-sharath to chennai for the business trip...)

Dp walks satisfied in to his room... Giving naughty looks to lakshya...

Lakahya was drowned in his fantasy world again... Touching the bandage over his palm... He kisses that...
And goes to his room...

"I would have a peaceful sleep from today... Which I didn't since months"...and smiles... What all she did to me...i was not at all  me these days... now, wait and watch my Sherni...its my turn to torture you...The ' LOVE TORTURE'...💝

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Next part would be ragini and her family 's pov...

Thank u everyone... 😁

Next part would take time... I am busy for 2 days... I ll try my best... Ur comments are my boosters...