Mr & Mrs Attitude. 😆

Hello everyone!

I am back...

Thank u all...

The ff has crossed 15k views and 2k Votes...hurray

Mogambo kush huha...😂 Isiliye, lengthy and lovely update ...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Scene begins in MM...

It was getting decorated for tomorrow's kul pooja divas...

Ragini had taken half day leave and was supervising all the arrangements...

We all know how passionate bahu she is...

Singhaniyas and rahul raksha family, sujatha were all present as they also take part in this ritual every time...

So, all in all... MM was flooded with people...

Kaveri dadi was busy instructing all the ladies as how everything to be done perfectly...

And ragini was listening to her very carefully as she doesn't want anything to go wrong...

But her heart was racing as if it is taking part in Olympics...

"why do I feel that lakshya is here and giving me naughty looks...

No no

No no... I should stop hallucinating or else PT master I mean kaveri dadi will blast me...

Moreover lakshya will blast me... I was so busy these two days that I didn't speak to him...

I had just sent him gm,gn wishes... Oh god! Save me...
I can't face his red nose and killing eyes...

Her thoughts get interrupted when kaveri dadi shouts...

"mera babu... Lakshya! "

"hain! How can she also hallucinate him... "

And her eyes go wide... That means he was standing there all these while... For real!  Mummy save me...

She goes and hide behind someone...

Lakshya sees her by the corner of his eyes...

"hii dadi! How's the surprise... "

Surprise! It was a shock to me... Couldn't he tell me before...and her mind snaps as if u answered his call...

She hits her forehead...

Lakshya enjoys her antics...

He meets everyone and hugs them...

"moti! Thank god... U have not delivered... I was so upset that I may not get the chance to hold my champ first..."

She hits his arm...

"dad! Missed u so much... "

Dp mutters "don't overact, we know whom u missed so much... " he raises his eyebrows while he smiles sheepishly...