Bonding...

Hello everyone!!

Thanks for reading
but not commenting...

Here u go... What all raglak, shru-sharath do ?

Let's peep in...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Shru takes ragini into the hall..

Just then Aruna comes "shruthi beta, who is that...? Have ur snacks phata phat.. "
Then only she realises it's ragini along with lakshya...

"oh, the bride and groom are here... What a pleasant surprise... Lakshya u could have told that u r bringing ragini... "

Raglak both bend to take her blessing and dashes with each other... Have a small eyelock...😆

"darling, we had gone to choose rings ...just on the way, thought to meet u...its been so many days seeing u... "says lakshya and hugs her...

Ragini gets surprised to see this face of lakshya... 😮

"maa, stop falling in to bhai's trap.. It's bhabhi who got him here... He tho had forgotten u... "shru smirks at lakshya...

And he fists his hand and acts to punch her...

Aruna "really lakshya!! U forgot me..." And she fake cries..

Lakshya : hey bhagwan, all r drama queens in this house... Hope my champ is not like them...

Aruna:chalo, enough now.. lets have tea...and kesar Ka doodh for shru...

She makes faces at this...

Raghu slaps her forehead and opens the box of nutsweets and offers to shru..."I had forgotten about this ...shru, this is for u... Nutsweets... I bought on the way...
Very nutritious, healthy...
And whispers delicious too... "😉

Shru instantly grabs that and thanks her... 'thank u so much 'bhabhi...I Love u... And kisses her cheek...

L:in mind... Everyone on the earth has got a chance to kiss her... Except me... Poor boy... 😂

Ragini smiles...

Shru eats one after another... That too licking her fingers...
"it's so yummy "...
Romeo, get me these everyday...

Sharath:gives her thumbs up... Only if u take ur medicine regularly...

She gives ' eew ' expression... And all others chuckles...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

In Delhi,

"mom , u could do nothing mom.. Nothing... He is getting engaged... "disha screams in her room..

Suji "I ll do something dear... Bhayya and bhabhi didn't do good... They ll pay for the same... I ll make u maheshwari bahu at any cost... "

Disha "he is mine... He is mine"

Suji:dont worry beta... I am still alive...
Forget everything and go to the club...ur friends are waiting...
Any way, we are going to Mumbai tomorrow... Itself😈

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Everyone is sitting in the dining room sipping chai...

And laughing at shru-sharath... For their PDA like him feeding her, wiping her mouth, and she kissing his cheek often and ruffling his hair...
Lucky was teasing them... Ragini was enjoying this dreamily...

Then a voice comes..."can I also join u guys? "

It's revealed to be Ap in modern wear... Ragini gets surprised to see her in this attire...