The Ring ceremony...💍

Hey everyone...

Check the picture I hv uploaded above👆...

Welcome to the ring ceremony of raglak... 💍

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

In Richmond paradise... Whole paradise was actually looking like a paradise decorated with all the flowers on the earth...

A board in a heart shape💟 with lights... Where ragini and lakshya name is engraved on it...is seen at the entrance...

Loads of people had arrived and were seated... In a dress code... 😀 all were enjoying the light romantic music being played...

Maheshwaris and gadodias were dressed royally and were busy welcoming the guests at the entrance...

Suji and her family was also present... She was feeling so helpless to see her frustrated daughter, and not at all bothering husband... (as he knew that 'raglak' makes the best couple)

Singaniyas were not less than anyone... Shru was looking pretty in her red Saree with her cute baby bump... Sharath in black tuxedo with a red pocket square matching his Juliet...

Both raglak come to the venue in a separate car... And gets down at the same time... A royal entry of raglak is made ...

Lakshya was awestruck  seeing her... He knew that the dress was very elegant and had imagined her in that at the time of buying it...

(u heard it right,its him who chose that...)
But didn't expect her to look this graceful... As a real angel descending from the heaven...

He kept her eyes fixed on her until radho came in between them.... And she held their hands...

Radho was also looking gorgeous in her red gown...

Both are taken to the diace which is in the centre of the hall...

They are made to sit on the royal chair...and the priest started chanting some mantras...

Lakshya : ragini, u r looking gorgeous...

Raghu smiles thank u...
" u r looking handsome too... "

Lakshya keeps his hand over his chest...
"ouch, u complemented me for the whole first time... Usually u just smile at my complement... "

Ragini " acchaji, then u were always praising me only to get return complement... Typical Business man"😒

Lakshya :arrey, i was just kidding...i always used to wait for ur complement.. But u never did...And pouts..

Ragini :dramebaaz...

both have crossed the line of hesitation now... They have started speaking Their heart out... That too non stop... Pulling each others legs...

The priest asks them to put garlands over each other... And exchange the rings...

They put the rings they had personally selected to each others fingers...

And everyone claps after that...
and his cousins ask him to kiss on her cheek...
But he could see the hesitation in raghu's eyes... So, he declined it..

Lakshya :in mind... I badly wanted to kiss ur cheek.. even before they asked... But I won't do anything on ur dislike...i ll wait until u r ready to reciprocate...
I love you my sherni... U r officially my fiance now...
20 days more... U will be my wife.. Always beside me...

Ragini :in mind... I was so nervous when they all asked him to kiss my cheek... Thank god, lakshya refused... U all may think, that I live in stoneage...but I can't do that.. My culture doesn't allow me... Moreover, we r just friends now... Even lakshya considers me as a friend...and There is no meaning in doing without any love in that...