I am leaving... 😭😭

Hello everyone!

I am back with the next update...

Enjoy!

This is dedicated to @raguteju...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Evening...

Scene opens in MM...

Ap ,shruthi and singhaniyas were present.

There were 10 more Pandits with the morning pundit seen discussing something...

"maa! Why did u call all of us...? What's that emergency? "shru asks..

"haan anu! Why are so many pandits here? Is there any pooja? " aruna asks...

"annapurna! When is Dp coming? " jagadish asks...

"u ll get all ur answers once lakshya comes... " ap says.

Ap "why those gadodias are not picking the call. "

Lakshya comes home tired and looks at the scenario of the house and understands.

"Mom! What's wrong with u. I asked u to stop everything in the morning.
Ragini is my everything... "

Ap looks at him angrily while shardha smirks...

Ap "pandits! Can u please recheck her kundli...? "

Lakshya leaves a sigh and turns other side...

All the pandits "lakshya! How many times we check it, the answer is same...

This girl has a dosha where her husband will have mrutyukantak after one year of their marriage... And that cannot be stopped by anyone... "

Ap keeps crying while others look at that shocked.

"beta! At least now listen, see as soon as u completed ur one year married life, u were on the death bed...

Nahi lakshya! Enough for us... Plz break the ties with her. U can marry other girl."

Lakshya "aaaaaa.... " he breaks the glass door to his right.

"lakshya!!.... "

"enough! There is no point in separating raglak. We are one. "

Shru Shaan will be crying.

"lakshya! Plz understand. U r our only son. We have no strength to witness u..."

She stops in between and cries...

He comes to ap... His hand will be still bleeding.

"maa! Listen to me... U always used to say naa that marriages are made in heaven...

When we had to separate, why did we even get married... It's all destiny maa... She is made for me.
And I don't need anything else... "

"okay! U r not ready to break this relation... What if ragini herself breaks? "

He looks at her confused... And laughs...

"she loves me more than anything... She herself said many times that she will die without me...

I am damm sure she can't live without me... "

"so, let her tell these...! "

Lakshya wipes his tears...

"okay!.... Raghu... Ragini "
He keeps calling her...

She comes out of her room.

He smiles at her ...later, his smile vanishes seeing a suitcase in her hand crying.