My sherni...😍

Lakshya leans over the seat, closes his eyes and recalls his HER story... 😪

The fb starts...

From here, it's my pov 😝

A beautiful village is shown... full of greenery, rivers, chirping birds,mud roads, cool air...

Lakshya becomes fan of this... And admires everything...

Tents were being prepared⛺ for the health check up...lakshya  was supervising everything...he thought of visiting the village head...(also, to roam over...)
He and Rakesh left in the all new BMW...🚗

Now, the scene opens in the courtyard of the village head...looks like he was trying to solve a dispute...(panchayat like) ...

Lakshya rolls down his car window and witness all these...

A woman had poured kerosene over herself and was trying to light the 🔥
"leave me, I wanna die...I am fed up of this man...he never cared for me... "

Some women were holding  her hands and preventing her...

The village head "laxmi,dont take decisions in a hurry... Will bring out a solution for this... "

Her husband "u mad woman!!! I won't budge for your fake threatens... Also, I don't care if u live or die... "

Lakshya tights his fist... He hates people disrespecting women... He couldn't interfere as he is a guest over there... (Otherwise, that man would be admitted in a hospital by now... )

Laxmi" look at him sir, and still u expect me to live with this animal...plz, give me the match stick, I ll end my life... I am already dead mentally... His behaviour, his alcohol addiction have destroyed my house... He no more loves me and my daughter... "plz, give me the match stick...

" OK, then take... "someone handovers her a match box... Everyone  including lakshya gapes at this...

That person is revealed to be Ragini.... She is facing her back to lakshya....

Ragini:common,take this...

Laxmi hesitatingly takes the box and about to light it... Before that a 'thud' sound is heard... Yes, ragini has slapped her right on her cheek so that she drops the match box...

Everyone was looking stunned including her husband...

Lakshya was like"isnt the slap to be presented to that man... N not his wife... Mad girl... "

Ragini :how dare you to take this decision...?
Look at her... And she points towards a 8yr old girl weeping silently looking at her parents dispute...
Do you have an idea what would happen to her after u die?
Better, u kill her first and then die,and drags that kid towards Laxmi...

Laxmi"no ....and bear hugs that kid... "

Ragini :Think patiently... Ending life is not THE solution to all problems...nobody has a right to end one's life... God has given us all an opportunity to lead a wonderful life... Make the best of it...'life is beautiful 'u know...
Do you want  your daughter to be another 'laxmi' in future...?

For which, she nods no and cries...

Then she turns towards that husband of hers "Don't think, I have asked her to reconcile with you and bear all ur tortures... Maa Gowri who  protects everyone also have a ferocious avatar i.e, maa Kali... who destroys anyone... Women are not fragile... It's our inner beauty that we sacrifice and adjust for everything...

How can u not love and care that innocent soul atleast... (his daughter)
Have you not dreamt of fulfilling her all wishes... Making her selfdependent... Most important her 'marriage'with her Prince Charming...