Rituals....! 😄

Hello everyone!

I am back...

Welcome to Jaipur...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

The Jaipur hawelli was beautifully decorated with yellow flowers...because,
It's raglak haldi today...

Radho is seen sleeping soundly on her bed... Some noise from the bathroom wakes her up...

She half opens her eyes to find a beautiful lean girl in a pale yellow color Saree with wet hair and later realises it's none other than ragini her sister...

She blabbers " why di is coming in my dreams instead of Jiju 's....? "

"because, it's not dream but real my sleepy head sister.."

"real? " she looks outside the window....

"my god! The sun has not risen yet...where r u getting ready for...? Secret date with jiju haan.. "

Raghu hits radho 's head...

" did u drink last night ? Today is my haldi and in two days my wedding... Forgot? U were the one more excited than me... "

That's when radho looks around the room and realises that they are in Jaipur... And from today rituals would start...

She smiles sheepishly and runs to bathroom...

Ragini chuckles...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Scene shifts to guest house..

In disha's room....

Disha was about to slit her wrist... Just then sujatha comes..

"disha!! she throws the knife aside... Baby, what were u going to do?... "

"Mom, his marriage is also fixed and will be over also in 3 days... Neither u nor I could do something to stop this...i can't see him being someone else's... He is mine... He is mine... So, I am ending my life... "

" shame on u!!... I doubt u r my daughter or not! I would feel proud if u had killed that ragini but u are killing urself... !"

Disha bends her head...

"give me some time dear...
I have a master plan this time...u just dream to become his wife... I ll handle everything... "

Disha "pakka? "

Suji " pakka... Before that u promise me that u won't do any foolish things... "

Disha " promise.."
She wipes her tears and goes out...

Suji calls someone...

" ur men have reached no?"

Oppo: yes mam,this morning only... They r staying near the palace only...

"good... Do ur job perfectly..
Ur money will be transferred immediately..."

"okk ma'am... "

"u have her picture with u no...? "

"yes ma'am.. I have forwarded it to my ppl.... "

"good... "

"shall we do the work by tonight? "

"no...dont act before I tell"

She should go missing at the time of wedding only... Then only disha can become his wife...

She cuts the call... And laughs evilly...

"I have got everything I wanted till now... Including my ram... Now lakshya.."