Victory... ✌

Hello!

The next update is here...

Enjoy!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Lucky reads the letter written by his wife...

"good morning lakshya!

I have an emergency in the hospital to attend... Gotta Leave...

U were sleeping so peacefully... That's y I didn't wake u...

Have a great day!

meet u in the evening.."

He just smiles at that...

"great day to u too"

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Lakshya switches on the TV to get the shock ...

"Vermas downfall"

News rep :vermas have been arrested on the accusations of cheating to win the govt. Contract...

The person who helped them in leaking the maheshwaris quotation is yet to be found... Police have already set the trap for the same...

Lakshya opens his mouth in o...

Next that contract head speaks...

"I had always doubted vermas... Maheshwari or the singhaniyas are the ones who win this everytime...

So I had kept an eye on them.. Also, I had heard rajat Verma himself accepting his cheating in an arrogant way.

So, I myself had complained to police... Thanks to them for saving this project going into wrong hands... "

They show the clips where rajat says to lakshya that he did win the contract by cheating... Repeatedly...

News rep: OK... Thank u sir... Then what happens with the contract...

"obviously, it would go to maheshwaris as usual...
I ll confirm officially after the board meeting... Thank you... "

Lakshya switches off the TV.

"oh god! What a news... It's good to see that pig getting behind the bars...

I am so happy... Wish raghu was here now... "

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Evening...

Lakshya is seen speaking over the phone with his dad...

"congrats lucky boy! I got the confirmation mail... "

"thanks dad"

"happy now? "

"bahut"

"hmm... Dekha meri baby girl vapas ghar athe hi, u got the contract back... "

"yes dad! She is indeed my angel... "

"pehle ye bataoo, I love you bola? "

"wo... "

"very good... Expected"

"I become so nervous in front of her... She is not innocent types... Sherni hai. Kaa jaayegi... "

"hahahaha... Koi tho hai, jise mera beta Dartha hai.. "

" unke aanke jo kam hai mera kathal karne, unke teer jaise bathe bhi mera muh bandh kardete hai... "

"Oho..."

"dad! U r teasing me...first of all I am scared about her reaction... " he whines...

"OK OK... Take your time. But she has the right to know... Tell ur story also... "