Thank you... 💞

Hii everyone...!

I am back... 😈

I am writing amidst of my busy schedule... Do read,comment and recommend others...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
The day of their ' Roka' arrived...

Gadodia mansion is decorated simple with flowers....

Both the families have decided to keep this event personal...only gadodias,maheshwaris singhaniyas,and mehtha family were present...

Ragini was looking gorgeous in blue Saree...
Radhika in pink lehenga...

Shekar and sumi were looking after all arrangements... They happen to see their daughters descending... Their eyes get watery...

"Sumi, my daughters grew very fast... I  still remember the minute I held my tiny Raghu in my hands... U have brought them up wonderfully... Thank u"

"oh! My hero... Stop weeping... Or else I ll go in search of more handsome guy... "
She says this to divert his mind...

He says "dramebaaz, first wipe ur tears... "

Sumi takes raghu's 'nazar'...

By that time, maheshwaris arrive...

Lakshya was looking dashing in his blue Kurtha... (matching matching....)

Maheshwaris and singaniyas assemble in the hall... (thank god... Sujatha and her daughter had left the previous day to Delhi due to some emergency)

Ragini and lakshya take blessings of the elders...

Lakshya and ragini are made to sit on the platform made...

Aruna and jagadish singaniya liked their hospitality... Also, our raghu...

Shru-sharath were happy for lakshya... As his eyes were fixed on her...

Lakshya "hi, ragini... Looking gorgeous... "

Ragini just smiles..

Lakshya "i won't say that to everyone... So, I mean it... "

Ragini's smile turns bigger...

Radhika also chuckles listening to it...

All the elders indulge in the talk...
The priest chants some mantras... Keep chunri over both of them...
And make both of them to feed sweets to each other...
( I don't wanna drag this)

Everybody claps at this... And wishes them...

Ap makes her wear the 'Kangan'...and says " u r my daughter from now on... "
Ragini's eyes brimmed... She looks at her sumi maa whose joy has no bounds...

She was confused whether to get happy that she is getting Ap man... Or sad to leave her sumi maa and go...

The pandit was asked to choose dates...

Lakshya reminds again "panditji, dates after ragini 's exam... "

Later, the priest give them the dates for engagement  which is 3 days after raghu 's exams and marriage after  1 month of that...

Everybody hoots in joy...

Ragini to lakshya" thank u."

Lakshya "those should be  my words u know...u helped me in my business problem... In fact we got double the profit... "

Ragini "it's just that I viewed it in other perspective...but the rest is your talent to make profit out of it... That's all... "

Lakshya "it's not 'that's all' at all... I have to praise your intelligence... I tho say, you become my personal adviser... I ll pay u double... What say...?" He raises his one eyebrow...