Forgiveness... 😕

Heyaa...

It's the continued part of 'The hurt'...plz read this after that...

Hope u like it...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"of course Geeta maa... I have always given u the position of mother... U were the one took care of me when mom was busy helping dad... "

She smiles widely and kisses his hand...

"laksh baba, whatever ragini beti saw and said is true... Sujatha did steal that necklace... "

Lakshya felt as if the roof fell on his head...

Lakshya looks at her confused...

"this is not the first time she is doing it... Sujatha knows the locker password... She is stealing small amount of money everytime she comes here without ur dad's knowledge... "

"what! And how's this possible? "

"the irony is that even ur mom knows it... But sujatha doesn't know about that... She uses that money for her daughter spoiling her even more... "

"what mom too knows it! Then why is she not stopping her? "

"lakshya baba, sujatha is ur dad's favorite... His life. Same thing would happen to anu bhabhi which happened to ragini bitiya..."

Lakshya now bends his head in shame...

"ur maa thinks that she is the daughter of this house and has full privilege to enjoy the wealth...

So, she has kept quiet all these years... Though she keeps a count on the money she takes...

But today, sujatha crossed the line... She brought tears from ghar ki Lakshmi... I also saw her keeping that necklace back in that locker just now...

Lakshya feels disgust on his bua and even more guilty for his deeds...

"laksh baba!" she raises his chin...

"I know u love ragini beti so much... It's evident in ur eyes... I won't judge what happened was right or wrong...

But she is a very good girl.. She will definitely understand u...Don't hurt ur self... "

He hugs her and cries...

In mind...

"then my raghu was not wrong... I was wrong... I am so sorry dear. I will apologize to you and ask for forgiveness...

No no punishment for my behaviour... "

That old maid leaves his room caressing his hair...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Late in the evening...

Lakshya's phone rings... He immediately grabs his phone hoping his wife's call...

But it showed 'maa' calling..

He sadly receives... It was a video call...

"lucky beta! How r u? "

"fine... Fine maa.. "

"we r done with all temples... And will come by tomorrow night... "

"that's nice... "

"lakshya! U r hiding something? "

"no... No maa... "

"lakshya! Mujhse chupayega? "

That's it! Lakshya breaks down in front of her and narrates all the events from morning...

Ap looks shocked...