HER Vs Ragini..

Thanks a lot everyone...

Keep reading...
Most awaited  chapter..

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXTo say in a word... 'Mr. Perfect...' and gives a twinkle smile... 😀

Everone's eyes go wide once she finishes her speech. 😳😳😳... Lakshya was almost unconscious..

Lakshya's pov...
Same  face, same physique, same attitude, same intelligence, same name...but not married... she is all single and ready to mingle...
How can she be unmarried after I saw all those and my eyes can't betray me... Which is  lie, that or this?
" Dal mei zaroor kuch Kaala hain"
Upar Se,she knows me more than myself...
I need a clear picture boss!!

Then an idea strikes to his mind and he messages someone..."call me immediately... It's Urgent"

Meanwhile everybody started interrogating her...

Mehta :so, u guys know each other from before?

Lakshya (in mind) :I know HER very well... But how can she?

Ragini: (mentally slapped herself)...
arrey, no uncle... I had read his interview in 'Business times' last month...📰I had also seen his picture with his mother in that... So I could recognise well... That's all...

Lakshya : (in mind) that's my girl...perfect. how can somebody recall the same lines from a magazine...!!!which even I don't remember... I hope this is not a dream... And I wake up again being Devdas... She is 'Made for Me'

Everybody started praising her especially Rahul and Raksha who had become her fan at first sight...(who doesn't... When I, The lakshya maheshwari had become one,months ago... ) thought of asking the trick of memorising text for their upcoming board exams...

Then my phone rang, the most awaited call came..I excused myself and went outside to attend...
"Saawan, listen to me carefully... I am gonna send a picture now... I need complete details of her... In 10 minutes.... Use your full force... "
S:But sir,
L: do it immediately I say,
S: OK. Done
L: I want to know everything... Means everything... I hope u got it...

He ended the call... I pray that she is 'Made for me'
And all that was a lie... Fingers crossed... God what's this ' Agnipariksha'?🔥

And gets inside....

Meanwhile, in the hall...

Everybody was speaking to her... And she was answering everyone patiently...also handling sujatha 's stupid questions.. Ap and Dp liked her instantly...

Sujatha: are you just a clinician? Have you done any specialisation...?

Lakshya just enters and says"gynaecologist...she is a gynaecologist... " smiling at her...

Ragini interrupts and says "nope.. I am a paediatric neurosurgeon!!...

This came as a third shock to him... How can I forget those words printed on her approval sheet ... Which I have read 'n' number of times...one thing is for sure...' I have grossly mistaken!!!'...

Then Radhika adds to that "sujatha Aunty, she is one among the few doctors in the country of this kind... That to purely on merit... "and twists her lips...

Ragini narrows her eyes at radhika... And she keeps silent...

Radhika was irritated with sujatha's talks... One thing she guessed sujatha has come with the mind to cancel this alliance...
Even ragini got to know this, yet she behave matured...

Ragini is mature, sensitive,
emotional.. While radhika is daring, impatient and immature sometimes...and they complement each other...

Later, sumi serves them kheer... Everyone was busy eating, while our hero is busy stealing glances of her... with one two eye locks in between...