I am with u ....forever....

Hello!!

Hope you  are liking the storyline...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Morning...

Ragini is getting ready to go hospital... Radho was still snoring...
"radho, get up... It's time...one who gives me free lecture about marriage is snoring ...What would u do when u get married...? "

Radho closes her ears by pillow"dii...stop teasing me... First concentrate on ur date... Mom dad have also given permission... "

Reality strikes to raghu "oh god!... I am feeling nervous yaar... I have lot of questions... But I ll go numb in front of him..."

Radhika thinks in her mind what if lakshya has called her to cancel the alliance... And if di is broken,she could not tolerate... So, it's better she accompanies for her betterment... Di might be bold and mature... But sensitive too...

Radhika"di,i have an idea... I ll accompany u...

Raghu "but,

Radho "I know,i know... It's ur date... I won't disturb u...i ll sit far from u... And guide u through Bluetooth... What say...

Raghu eyes shines... "perfect"

And hugs her...

Radhika says "I am with you.. Forever... "

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Around 4 in the evening...

Lakshya was hurrying.... Packing his stuff... Looking into his watch and muttering something...
Just then Dp enters... "laksh, u have an important meeting at 5 pm... Get ready... "

Lakshya's  world turn upside down... "Dad, I have to go somewhere else... Thats important... "

Dp"date with ragini? "

Laksh was surprised "u knew?... Then why this drama haan?... "and started combing his hair looking into the mirror...

Dp :She is HER na?  Ur sherni?

Now laksh was perplexed... He had not shared his story to anyone... Not even shru -sharath... Then who said him... ?

Dp gives victorious smirk...

Dp"Rakesh....rakesh told me... After all I had sent him to look after u ...
Me and ur mom noticed that something is bothering  u from few months... But I was sure, that something had happened in the camp thats y I confronted Rakesh...he just said me what he knew... But I expected  much more...and that day by the looks u were giving to ragini and she being a doctor, I concluded that  she is 'HER'...

Lakshya eyes brimmed with tears... "u r the best"...thank u...

Dp continued "we maheshwaris are very lucky in the matter of love from generations... If your love is true, she is ought to be yours... Even ur horoscopes  said the same... "

Lakshya smiles proudly...

Dp : why this date today?

Lakshya says something muted...

"OK dad, I am leaving... It's late already... "

Then dp comes adjusts lakshya's tie... "Wait a minute..." he gets a bunch of white lillies from his cabin and give to him...
"grow up my boy... "And pats his cheeks...

Lakshya smiles sheepishly...
"this is my first date u know... I ll learn from u ... Lover boy... "

Dp : dramebaaz...anyway, "all the best"..."she is such a sweetheart... Don't hurt her in anyway... "bye...
I am with u... Forever...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Scene begins in singhaniya mansion...afternoon...

Shru-sharath room...

She was lying on his chest and was thinking  deeply...

Sharath wakes up and sees
her staring the wall...

Sha :shru, u awake?....how r u feeling now... Shall we go to doctor...?

Shru :oh my Romeo... Its just I was feeling dizzy... I was so elated with bhai's wedding that I couldn't sleep last night... That's all...

Sha:u sure?

Shru :yes...

Sha :hope lakshya has a happy married life....though girls used to drool over him since college, he had not given any attention...He always waited for the lady of his Dreams... He had fantasised everything with his wife... Hope ragini fulfills all those...

Shru :ofcourse... After all she is my bhai's choice...

Sha:okk...bhai ki behen...
Make some time to think about this poor romeo also...

Shru chuckles at this... U are always in My thoughts... My heart....My soul...

Only thing is I couldn't make u dad...  I am cursed... Her eyes brimmed... "why god is punishing us...? "

Sharath:have I ever asked u? Neither my parents...
U r my baby and I am urs...and plants a kiss on her forehead...

Shru smiles at this...

Sha:god knows to bless us... Have patience dear... Till then let's enjoy...
I am with u... Forever...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Then lakshya leaves towards kcd...

After some time, ragini and radho reaches KCD at 4:58pm...(over punctual)

The manager shows them the table reserved by maheshwari...

Ragini sits there...
Radho sits bit far with Bluetooth in her ear...

Lakshya enters the kcd at 5pm... (punctual)

He was surprised to see raghu already...

He goes to her... "hello ragini,
"I made u wait...? "

Ragini  gets mesmerised with his voice and says"no ...i just came now...  I am early  by 2 mins... Directly from hospital...u r on time"and she chuckles...

L:hmmm...coffee...?
R:yes...
L:he orders two capuccino...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Will be continued in next chapter...

'Agniparikasha' for u all now... 😈
What's lakshya's motto behind this date...?

Should lakshya tell ragini about his 'one sided love story '
Or 😂

Should they create new love story...? 😅

Answer through comments...