Little happiness....💕

Hello everyone!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Recap:Shru is unconscious... Everyone is tensed...

Thank god, suji isn't there... Or else she would blame raghu for this also... 😂

Rag:sharath bhai, lift her and get to my home clinic...

He lifts shru in his arms... Everybody head towards the clinic...

Ragini doesnt allow anyone inside... Even sharath was sent out...

Lakshya was very much tensed.. He had never seen her in this state...

Sharath remembers, her having giddiness since few days and become restless...

After some time...

She calls sharath inside... Shru has got conscious and  is sipping the juice...

Sharath :shru,what happened to u? how r u doing?

Rag :bhai,

Sharath:ragini,she is my life... I ll die without her... (hugs and kisses her forehead)

Rag:bhai,listen ..

S: I love u shru... Whatever it is... I love u till the end...

Shru: weekly love u too...

R:bhai,plz listen.. Nothing to...

S:shru, it's all because of ur carelessness.. Look how weak u r. ... (Ragini slaps her forehead.. )

Then shru slaps his cheeks lightly... "romeo, let ragini to speak no... "

Then sharath realises... And looks toward ragini...

R:hogaya? Folds her hands and crosses over the chest...
I had heard about your romeo-juliet story from everyone... Today I could see also.. Thank u...

Both give her a sheepish smile...

Ragini : sharath bhai, shru is pregnant... u r becoming father... Congrats.. She smiles...

Tears flow down shru's eyes... (something which she always craved for...)

Sharath is  very happy..cant believe his ears.... He just closes his mouth...
"are u sure? "( he doesn't want shru to have false hopes...)

R:100 percent...i did a scan too... Surprising thing is y didn't you ppl get to know about...
She is already 2 .5 months pregnant...

Both of them gasps... Shru asks "baby? "

R:baby is all fine shru... I heard its heart beat also...

Both of them hug each other... "god has finally blessed us... "

Sharath  also hugs ragini "thank u so much for this sweet news... "
"u know what, we had been
Told that shru has minimal chance of bearing the child... In fact, last week we had been to Chennai to meet Dr.Jacob...a famous fertility care giver... But the appointment got cancelled in last minute ...I had lost the hope...

But today, u made our day... No no,u made our life... Thanks once again... "

R: yes,i could make that out... It's one of the medical miracles... It's a precious child... Do give an extra care... i ll get u my friend's appointment...she is one of the best obstetrician... U can follow up with her...

Both nods... And smiles... Sharath kisses her cheek

R:stop being over romantic... U r to be parents now...

Both gets embarrassed...

R:arrey,i was just kidding... Do whatever u want... Let the baby know how lovely Its parents are...
Common, let's break the news to everyone...

Ragini comes out and announces the same...

Some were shocked... Some were surprised...
Finally, everybody bursted in happiness... And blessed shru -sharath... Also thanked ragini...

Lakshya was very much happy...his two important people are carrying their important person...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Shru-sharath leaves to the hospital which raghu asked them to go...

Lakshya comes towards ragini:thank u... Thank u so much for bringing this
little happines...
U r always been an angel in my life...

Radho who hears this "arrey jiju,u r thanking her so much as if di said she is carrying ur child... "
And gives naughty wink...

Both widens their eyes...also, feel embarrassed.. 

Ragini twists her ears "meet me later... I have some scores to settle with u... "😒

Radho manages to escape and shows tongue to her... 😜

Ragini :dont mind her... She is a kid... 😌Anyway, congrats on becoming  maamu. .. (uncle)... She extends her hand...

L:in mind what wrong did she tell... That will also happen soon... Very soon... Only thing Is my action differs... I would lift and twirl u... And never let her down... And bless u with loads of kisses... 😘Lucky stop imagining... She is wishing u.. He comes back to his sense...

L:oh yaa,thank u... Congrats to u too... U r becoming  maami... 😎 and shakes hand...

Ragini just nodes...

After this, maheshwaris leave...they  decided not to disturb raghu till her exams... (3 months)...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Lakshya's pov...

3 months!!! How can I even breathe without seeing u...
But I should for u.. For ur dream...ur dream is my dream... I ll try my  best  not to disturb u... I have observed my effect on u...💘so, don't want to deviate ur interest... I was living lifeless without u these 6 months... But now, I can cherish the moments we spent together... I ll wait for u ...

Also, I need to concentrate on business which I didn't for these months... And it's also the reason for the crisis our company suffered...
I love you.... Sherni...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Ragini's pov...
Everything went so fast... I ll be a bride soon... Before all these, I should finish my exams that too with excellence... His eyes are intoxicating... His smile is contagious....he is funny sometimes... Sometimes flirty too... Do no how to handle him... His memories... Hope I don't get  deviate from my dedication... I ll try my best not to get into his thoughts... My dream comes first... See you after 3 months 'Mr. Perfect'...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

See u all too after 3 months...

Shocked?
I was kidding... The story will take short leap of 3  months ...

Was it boring? I just typed in a flow...

Plz do comment...

The views have crossed 1K... Thank u for that...
But the votes are still 246😥

Share ur thoughts... Also, any situation on demand?