Lunch time... 🍱

Hey everyone!!

I am back ...

Hope u are liking the story.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Raghu was seen getting ready to go 'zaarath' for lunch time with laksh...

She had returned from Singaniya mansion this morning...

Radho was seen making raghu's hair ....

But raghu was lost somewhere... Actually in shru 's words...
" bhabhi, u were the 25 th girl to be seen by bhaii"

It was the time when they were about to sleep, shru started explaining her about her lucky bhai... Him being studious... How many proposals had come for him in the college and how he declined them... How he has fantasised everything with his wife... And  how he kept waiting for his MS. Right😍
How it  turned out to be her...
Raghu was smiling till that as she knew all this before... In fact, lakshya himself has said this on their coffee date... But the next piece of information made her worry...
That she was the 25th girl lakshya had seen... He selected her after rejecting 24 other girls... 😱

What's so special in her? What made lakshya to feel she is that MS. Right...

Can she fulfil his dreams... His desires...

Can she ever become his dream wife?

It's not that they don't posses good relationship... In fact they have already crossed the line of friendship... They speak their heart out... There is no more hesitation or that stranger feeling between them...

They understand each other before the other one speak...

What if they remain as friends forever and never become a happy couple... ?

What if he gets bored of her?

Since, they have got engaged... It's the matter of respect and pride of the two families...

Whole Mumbai is looking forward  for their wedding...

If at all, he needs to back off...he can do it now ... before the wedding...

So, ragini decided mentally to explain him the same thing... Ask him to rethink the situation... Give freedom to him if at all he wants to back off... ( her heart winced at this thought)...

Also, assure him to remain his friend forever... Nothing would change between them by change of his decision...

Infact, I had asked him the same on our  meeting in the
KCD... But his confession made me numb...
This time, I ll ask him the same ...I Am waiting for this  'lunch time'

( mad girl!! Her 'may be' disease has changed into 'what if'...poor lakshya has to bear it now... His eyes are enough to answer her all questions... Why can't she see that love and care on her? Let's see, how he gonna handle her)

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Lakshya was also seen busy gelling his hair... Standing in front of the mirror...

"thank god!! the twins are not in the town as they are gone to meet their nani...
I had not appreciated raghu 's idea of tagging them along to our most awaited
' lunch time'..."

It was so nice being with her, shru and shar yesterday... She spreads happiness wherever she goes...

Upar Se, she has seen my pics 🙆 also know my nick name which I had kept as secret from her...

But I have not got any opportunity to know about her childhood and see her pics... Radho would help me in that... I want to know every single detail about her....