dw | kissing booth

a/n ;;
didn't edit this.

warning ;;
ooc damian wayne.

keyword ;;
(Y/N) — your name
(C/L) — club leader

::

( YOUR P. O. V. )

It was the weekend, pretty hectic, since Gotham High School decided to organise a charity event and every pupils had to be involved in it.

This leaded you in this boring club meeting, sitting on this black chair while writing notes on what the members are going to do on the charity event.

"(Y/N), you will be the one to run the kissing booth." (C/L) said while writing your name on the board. You widen your eyes and quickly objected it,

"No, I won't do that! Can't you give someone else the work? I will do anything but the kissing booth."

"I'm sorry, everyone else has another job so you need to run the kissing booth. Stop being dramatic, god." (C/L) resisted the urge to roll his/her eyes at you.

You sighed helplessly and tried to protest again but to your luck, the bell rang loudly and the meeting was called off.

You staggered your way through the hallway to your locker to store your stuffs as you closed your locker and turned around, suprised to see Damian behind you.

"Hey, so what part did you get for the charity?" You asked him curiously.

"I refused to take any parts for the charity and those imbeciles were too scared to ask me to take any. How about you?"

"Of course, he didn't get any parts. The charity event would be a fail since everyone is pratically scared of him. I mean, I'm not suprised."

"I got the kissing booth. It's honestly very terrible. I wanted to change it but the leader didn't let me," You complained at him.

"TT, I pity you for having to take part in the charity," He sarcastically said.

"Okay, how about we get ice creams near the mall? I really don't want to think about this stupid fair right now because it stresses me out." You grabbed his hand and ran quickly to the ice cream stall as the queue will get too long if you are late.

( TIME SKIP ! )

You were busy setting up your booth by decorating it beautifully with ribbons while groaning simultaneously.

"TT, stop groaning. It's getting annoying at this point." Damian said with a monotonous tone.

"For crying out loud, shut up! You are not even helping me. If you want to complain about me, go away. You are not invited." You snapped, not looking at his direction.

"Fine." Damian huffed and walked away from your booth, decided to visit other booths that were finished decorated.

As you finished setting up your booth, you sat down peacefully and enjoying the serene silence while reading your book that you had brought along as a way to kill your boredom.

No one is going to come to this booth. What makes (C/L) thinks this will be a good idea?

During your thoughts, someone tapped lightly on your desk, startling you and making you shot up from your book and looked at the person.

Who dares to interrupt my session? Can you not see that I'm reading?

He came back with a bored expression on his face with his arms folded.

"So, you came back, huh. Guess all of the booths are too boring?" You jokingly said.

"No, just wanted to check up on you. No one is here?" He asked even though, he already knew the answer.

"What does it look like?" You said as you continued to read your book.

"Let's go to the manor, I'm bored." He said, you looked up from your book and shook your head.

"No, who's going to run this booth then."

Without your notice, he slipped a couple of dollar bills into your glass jar.

"(Y/N), look at your jar." You glanced at your jar and was shocked to see the money. You looked up at him, confused.

"TT, for a smart human being, you are truly foolish." He shook his head and walked closer towards you. He grabbed your chin softly and looked at your beautiful eyes with a hint of love and passion.

"I want a kiss from you." Knowing Damian, it was his way of asking permission.

You nervously stared at him back, the distance between you were so close, you could smell each other's breaths.

His breath smells like mint.

You nodded, not saying anything as you were afraid if you would stutter if you did so.

He kissed you passionately and you felt like the world stop moving while closing your eyes in the process. The kiss was hypnotic, in your opinion.

Your heart pounded against your chest, you were almost sure that it would explode.

Both of you gasped for air after a few minutes, foreheads leaning against each other.

"So, will that change your answer to yes?" He smirked at your flushed face and intertwined your fingers while leading you to the exit.

::