dw | soulmate 2 | ending 2

a/n ;;
THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED!

warnings ;;
an OOC Damian, very cliche

keywords ;;
(Y/N) — your name

::

( YOUR P. O. V. )

You were watching your favourite show peacefully, your legs positioned in a weird way, but it was still cozy for you.

You wanted to give all of your attention on the show badly, but you couldn't help but recalled the memory at the park vividly in your mind, like it was programmed in your mind.

Ever since that day, you constantly wondered if you had made the right decision since seeing his heartbroken face tugged the strings of your heart.

You stared at the television with a little to no signs of interest on your face. You sighed once more and made up your mind to go to the cafe to let off some steam of yours.

You picked up your keys from the table and hurriedly went to your car, starting it. The drive to the cafe didn't take you too long to reach it as it had only took you 10 minutes.

You smiled as you finally reached there, opening the big door and greeted the friendly workers there that had became your friends since you went there so often.

"The usual?" The manager asked you politely. You nodded before making your way to sit on one of the wooden seats.

The bell rang as the door was opened, indicating a customer had came. You ignored it and continued to think about him until you heard the person's voice.

"Yes, please, thank you." His deep voice managed to turn your head around, your mouth was wide open as you confirmed the person before you.

"Of course. It's him." You bit back the urge to talk to him and tried to hide yourself before he saw you, failing miserably since he had already saw your figure.

"(Y/N)?" He said, with a hint of confusion in his voice as he made his way to you. You attempted to look as if you were busy and didn't recognise him.

"I know you saw me." He stated bluntly as you awkwardly stared at him, internally sighed dreamily at his muscly figure as you had missed him dearly.

"Er, yeah, of course. Uhm, do you want to stand there or like, sit with me..? If you don't mind, I mean it would be awkward." You rambled nervously, causing him to chuckle at you.

"Yeah, sure." He sat down beside you, causing you to become more of a mess, if that was even possible, but it was Damian Wayne. Everything would be possible if it was because of him.

He started a friendly conversation with you, causing for you to assume if he had forgotten about the incident before.

"I- I, uh, I am sorry for the incident." You blurted out of the blue, both of his eyebrows raised at your sudden words.

"That? It's okay, not everyone want to have a soulmate." Your mouth formed into a thin line after you heard his reply.

"Okay? Ho- how, I- I destroyed your dream." You said, shaking your head before hastily adding,

"Uhm, you probably don't want me after this, but I- I uh, regretted rejecting you. I was under shock and pressure of having a soul mate. Wait, that's a terrible excuse, pardon me." You muttered, avoiding his gaze while doing so.

"So, you accept me as your soulmate?" He asked you, curiously as you mustered all of your courage and looked into his beautiful green eyes before nodding and gulped, fearing his next response.

The fear you had was proven to be useless as he closed the gap between you and kissed you with such passion he had for you.

Your hands found its way to his hair, tangling it and successfully ruining his silky hair. Too bad, both of you needed air after a few minutes of making out.

He looked at your eyes lovingly and whispered to your ear,

"Although I'm still mad that you rejected me before, but I am willing to forgive you since you're my soulmate, and not to argue, you're kind of a fool. Despite all of that, I still love you."

The way he spoke the sentence 'I love you' to you, gave you goosebumps and you strangely liked it when he said it, especially since it was only for you. You couldn't be more grateful for having a great soulmate like him.

::