td | snuggle

a/n ;;
only added one word, so no, i didn't edit this chapter.

warning ;;
a little cursing

keyword ;;
(Y/N) — your name

::

The taps on your window woke you up from your deep slumber, causing you to curse at whoever disturbed your sleep.

You hastily looked at your window and stunned to see a bloodied Red Robin looking at you helplessly. Without wasting any time, you hurriedly opened the window to give him access to come in.

"What the hell happened to you? Where's Bruce?" You were panicking, you didn't know what to do as he was injured and not to mention, badly.

"If you cannot see, I am dying. I would prefer it better if you would assist me." He mumbled, loud enough for you to hear him. You ran to get your first aid kit and came back in a matter of minutes.

"Okay, smartass. I am helping you. Isn't it better for you to go to the hospital?" You asked him while cleaning his wound, causing him to hiss at you.

"Be gentle, (N/N). I know it is better to go to hospital, but identity issues and I do not have to pay you- that hurts!" He shouted in a hush tone, not wanting to wake your parents up. You giggled a bit and resumed your work.

"Don't you have like Bruce to pay for you?" You asked him and smiled when your work was finished before quickly putting the kit back to its original place.

"Yeah, but I don't want to worry him." He rolled his eyes since he knew that Bruce would be concerned and immediately grounded him from any patrols for a few months. That would be extremely boring for him.

"Ah, daddy issues?" You snickered at your remark as he smacked your left arm softly.

"Shut it. I am not here to get fun of." He pouted a little, causing you to stop your snickering and pecked his lip since he was too cute when he did it.

"Alright, alright. I believe we should watch a show now? There's this show that I am dying to watch with you." You raised your eyebrows at him as he nodded, agreeing and made his way to your bed and turned on your laptop.

You grabbed your blanket and snuggled closer to him for warmth as he was hot and his warmth was literally like a human furnace.

You watched the show as your eyes started to droop and fell into sleep, snoring silently.

Tim smiled softly at your sleeping figure and muttered, careful not to disturb you,

"I love you. Thanks for stitching me up."

He removed your body from him shortly after and turned off the laptop before kissing your forehead. He headed out from your house by using the opened window and looked back, grinning widely.

::