td | can't help it

warning ;; 

mentions of sex but not really explicit, cheating, hot stuff yum yum

keyword ;;
(N/N) - your nickname

::

Anxious; that was what you were feeling currently. Your heart beating against your chest, the adrenaline rushing in and you were scared. Scared at your fate, scared of yourself.

You wanted to pull away from him, and run as far as you could from this situation, but you didn't have the strength nor the courage to do so.

You could technically, but who could resist such luscious lips? Soft, red lips that belonged to a certain someone that had captured your heart.

Coward. You were such a coward, and you hated yourself for it.

Timothy Jackson Drake. The name that could send butterflies fluttering around in your stomach. Not that you would mind said feeling. Ah, how can you forget the sweet guilty pleasure that came with it.

You were scared of the consequences, after all, you didn't belong to him. Sure, your heart belonged to him, but you didn't. You were already in a relationship with a certain someone. A happy one, the one you couldn't get more satisfied with. After all, a normal relationship was all that you asked for before this, right?

Right. Who are you trying to fool when you were the only audience?

"What are you thinking about?" He grunted against your lips as he snapped his hips against yours.

"Nothing, why'd you ask?" Well, it wasn't believable, but it was worth the shot. He gave you a knowing look before pecking your lips lovingly.

"Don't worry too much, (N/N)." He paused for a second as he stared into your eyes. "I'll make sure he won't catch us." He convinced you, well, tried to. You were never one to doubt him, but the only one who you doubt was yourself. Could you handle the guilt anymore? 

The irony of the situation baffled you, weren't you the one who always preached about cheaters would always be caught one day?

As his fingers trailed down your skin, sending you shivers down to the bone, snapping you out of the guilty thoughts that were pulling you down.

"Yeah, maybe it wasn't so bad."  It was funny, so funny that you could consider to be a comedian in the future if this whole hero thing didn't work out. How you kept promising yourself to end this relationship after the sex was over.

Although, the last time didn't work as well as you expected it would be, huh? It kept you wondering, was it really him or the excitement from the thought of someone catching you that you wanted? 

"I love you, (N/N)." His husky voice whispered into your ears. "I wish you can be mine." He added, before kissing you senselessly on your lips — leaving you out of breath.

"Yeah." 

::