jt | flirt

a/n ;;
i didn't edit this chapter that much. only edited the thoughts bit at the end. i wrote this in school too.

warning ;;
none.

keywords ;;
(Y/N) — your name

::

( YOUR P. O. V. )

You peeked from your book as it no longer caught your interest, gazing dreamily at your neighbour's hot figure as he sipped from his drink. You smirked a little when he looked at you, his bushy eyebrows raising slightly when he noticed you hadn't look away. You strolled your way over to him, sitting down as you rested your head on your hand and smiled sheepishly.

"Hello, (Y/N). What are you doing?" Jason asked you, curious at your strange behaviour.

"I know you're kind of busy today, but can you add me to your to-do list?" You winked at him as he sneered at your horrible attempt at flirting.

"I've got to admit that was pretty bad. I expect more from you." He exclaimed, your hand clasped over your mouth, acting as if his words had hurt your feeling.

"Oh gosh, you hurt my pride. How dare you!" He laughed lightly, your heart fluttered at the sound of his laugh. It seemed cliche but you really liked his laugh, it sounded melodious to you. It reminded you of an angel, though you knew he would be far from an angel due to his nightly activities.

The silence started to fill the room as you both were too engrossed enjoying your drinks. A sly grin made its way to your face as an idea popped into your mind.

"Jason, your hand looks heavy. Do you want me to hold it for you?" You said as he facepalmed himself.

"That's even worse, (Y/N). Where do you even get this pickup lines? Wait, did you search this up?" He asked you incredulously. You gave him a toothy and nodded your head, causing him to shake his head.

"You can't blame me! These patrols are getting boring lately, I need something to entertain myself!" You defended yourself. He rolled his green eyes at your antics.

You hastily looked at your watch on your wrist, gasping slightly when you realised the time.

"What- why? What's wrong?" He questioned you, puzzled.

"I'm late!" You exclaimed. His eyebrows furrowed when he heard your statement.

"Late? To what? If I remember correctly, you don't have anything today." He questioned you, curiousity written all over his charming face.

"I'm late to our future date! Just kidding, I had promised my mother to visit her. I thought I told you before?" You stated, you had told him a few days before on patrol. Before he had any chance to bid farewell, you quickly gotten up as you weren't in the mood to get scolded by your mother.

"Wait, (Y/N)!" Jason shouted after you, he jogged lightly towards you with his drink in his hand. You turned your back and faced him as you gestured for him to talk.

"Tie your shoes, please." He pointed at your untied shoes with his index finger. You quickly bent to tie your shoes before thanking him.

"Thanks, Jay. You have successfully save me from a future embarrassment." A smirk appeared on his face shortly after you said that.

"No problem, didn't want you to fall for someone, especially if it isn't me." He said smoothly, not forgetting to throw a seductive wink to your way, you gaped for a second before turning away. You didn't bother to say anything as you were too afraid that you would stutter.

You felt as if there were a swarm of butterflies fluttering around in your stomach, it was a weird feeling, there was no doubt there. You didn't know if you despise it or not. You really hoped it was the latter.

"I'm feeling the feelings right now. Can I please get rid of it right now?"

::