cheers.

it's the end.

finally.

::

hi! it has been a long time since i last wrote here. to be honest, i have lost interest in this fandom last year. that's why you could see me literally disappearing for months and then popped up just to say that i unpublished the chapters to edit it ( ps: for the most part, i didn't ).

i was disappointed at myself. but, it be like that sometimes.

i had to say that i am really disappointed at the quality of most of the chapters ( but that's me to blame haha! ). i had really high hopes of this book since this is probably going to be the only fanfic/book i will ever publish here. thinking to write for bnha fandom but eh, let's see how it goes.

batboys ( or dc ) fandom has been a huge part of my life. it's actually the longest time i have ever been in a fandom because i usually lost interest very quickly. the fact that i have spend enough time in this fandom to actually write a book is :).

sorry for promising you guys nothing. the quality is blerh. and sorry for unpublishing the chapters for nothing too lolol. until next time, bye! :)

also, thanks for those who helped me to write this book lol. my creative juice is basically little to none now.

getting dumber and dumber every year.

ALSOOO, if you wanna be my friend 🥺👉🏻👈🏻,,, please hit me up ;(

ANYWAYS, irina out!

::

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO LOL

hi!!! if you like tim drake x reader AND social media au, i have good news for you!!

i am currently writing my baby hehe because he deserves the world!

please read it and vote the chapters to show your support! don't forget to comment because i love reading them and they make my day too! bye ( again ) <3

https://my.w.tt/ayCHuSMZu6