A.M: 2

Kiana Brown
Date; Thursday, May 27

"Stop Rashad, you know I'm sensitive". I giggled as he gave me a hickey.

"Nah, yo mama just gon beat yo ass". He chuckled.

"Shut ya face".

Rashad was one of my many guy friends. Our relationship wasn't serious at all. He just love for me to get my ass beat. Plus, Tonya has had a crush on his since we were little. I wouldn't go behind her back like that.

"You going to Montay party tomorrow"?

I nodded, "Yea' I'ma come, find me a cute ass nigga".

He laughed, "you crazy, say, wanna head to Ton' house"?

"Yeppo". I licked my lollipop.

We got up off the curb and started walking. Today I was looking fine, as usual. Not my usual fit, but good enough.

"What you wearing to tha' party"? He asked snatching my lollipop.

"Clothes, now give me my shit back". I said tryna snatch it back.

He stuck it his mouth making me gag. That is so nasty. I could've had Aids or something. I swear boys don't care about nothing. I bet if his mouth or sum broke out he'd be ready to knock me out.

"Nasty ass turd". I punched his arm.

"Fuck off". He blew air.

I laughed as we walked up on Tonya porch. I plopped down in my usual chair as Rashad knocked on the door.

Two minutes later, Tonya opened it half dressed. She must've saw Rashad. I took a glimpse of them as they flirted. I cooed making them stop.

"You ruined our mood". Ton' slapped my head.

I laughed, "Geez, you really had to hit me?"

She shrugged and sat on my lap. I played in her braids as I listened to her and Rashad converse.

"Aye, you heard Draco broke up with Juicy"? Rashad asked.

"Nah" Ton' shook her head, "When did this happen? Them niggas stuck together like glue".

I shook my head. Draco and Kaylin (Juicy) were always together. They were like Bonnie and Clyde. Draco was cool folk. Juicy though, was the most known thot in the neighborhood.

"They say she cheated on Draco again". He shook his head.

"Damn". Ton' and I said in unison.

We locked each other's pinkies and kissed them. It was our thing we do. This is my one and only friend 'till I die.

Rashad kissed his teeth turning away from us. He stay hating on our friendship. He wanna be in my place, but I ain't goin' no where.

"Girl look, here comes them skunks". Ton' said making me look up.

Sure enough, here came Juicy and her followers. I hate them bitches. They always up in our face. I tink' she jealous. Jealousy is the ugliest trait.

"Damn Kiana, you sure are ugly as hell". Juicy said making the others laugh.

Rashad scoffed, "yet, you the looses bitch in the neighbor– hood. I heard Draco left yo trifling ass".

She chuckled, "And? We been together since we were five. That boy ain't going nowhere. I got him wrapped around my finger".

I rolled my eyes, "Bitch, come around here again and we going one on one".

"Why not now? You bad". She laughed.