A.M: 22

Dra'Quan Marcel
Continued.

After I left the hospital, Kaylin called me. I didn't know what she wanted, but she told me she was at the house. I really need to take that damn key from her. She just can't keep coming to my home when she feels like it. What the fuck is wrong with her?

I pulled up at the house seeing a different car in the driveway. My eyebrows furrowed together as I got out the car. I walked up the steps unlocking the front door.

"Dra'Quan! I'm in your room!"

I sat my keys down on the coffee table and walked to the back. I pushed the door open and saw Juicy laying on the bed. She had rose petals and everything. I just looked at her crazily. Did I mention she was naked?

"What the hell? Why are you on my bed like that?" I said walking over to her.

"Baby I want you back. That lil girl ain't taking care of you. You need a real woman. Plus I'm pregnant with your baby, so we might as well start a family." She leaned up grabbing my hand.

I pushed it away, "You gotta go. I got my friends coming over here and shit. I have a fucking girlfriend now! You had me and you didn't fucking want me. Why a change of heart all of a sudden?"

"Whatever. Look me in my face and tell me you don't love me." She said pulling me on top of her.

I pulled back off of her but she only giggled. I let my eyes scan her naked body before looking away.

Draco don't do it.

"What you waiting for?" Kaylin asked opening her legs. I tried my hardest not to touch her. It was super hard, because I haven't had sex in almost three months.

"Come here." Juicy giggled as she grabbed me. She leaned in and I did the same. Our lips were just inches apart before the door bursted open.

We quickly turned around to see Kiana. She shook her head as her face became a mug.

"Well ain't this some shit?" She asked as I quickly pulled away.

"Where you been?" I asked tryna change the subject. She didn't pay me any attention. She just glared at Juicy.

Juicy smiled, "Draco I'm waiting."

"Waiting for what?" Kiana asked sliding her shoes off her feet.

"Uh uh." Juicy held her hand out and rolled her eyes. "I'm with child so you can't fucking hit me bitch."

Kiana laughed, "Bitch that face ain't pregnant."

Before I knew it she took off, but I scooped her up. Kaylin got up and started putting her clothes on.

"Draco you need to make a choice," Kaylin huffed. "It me or her."

"I make the choice for both of us. So that means, bitch get the fuck out." Kiana said as I held on to her.

"Ooh." Rashad cooed as Kaylin brushed past him. "Draco was cheating cheating."

"No I wasn't." I shook my head. "I came home and she was all over my bed with this shit."

"How do she get in here? Huh? I don't fucking understand." Kiana asked me turning around.

"She has a key. I tried to take it from her but she won't let up." I said and Kiana shook her head.

She walked over to the bed and pulled all the sheets off. I just let her because I know she was gon' get angry if I said something.

"Go take a shower." Kiana said and I frowned.