A.M: 7

Kiana Brown

I hummed as I cleaned up my bedroom. My mama had left for work about an hour ago. I didn't tell anyone I be home alone. Especially not now, since I'm pregnant. Plus, things could go really left.

"But when you love someone, you just don't treat them bad. Oh how I feel so sad now that I wanna leave, she cryin' her heart to me, how could you let this be? I just need time to see, where I wanna be. Where I wanna be..."

I sung out loud throwing away a chip bag. I wanted to lay down, but I have to clean up. My mama walk in here and see this mess, she'd knock me out. My phone buzzed on my bed. I picked it up and checked my message.

Best friends🤗🔐❤️

Girl BF❤️🔫
Squash the beef. Like right
now.

Rashad 😒
What beef? You cappin
in all caps😂

I rolled my eyes at this lame ass group chat. Plus, there's two more people in it. More than likely it's Montay and Draco.

Unsaved Number
Y'all need to chill😂😂

Unsaved Number
@Montay what's the
problem

I'm guess that the last person is Draco. I decided to gon' head and save his number. I mean, he's cool people.

Unsaved Number
@Draco I dunno😩

Girl BF ❤️🔫
Not y'all 😂😂 I'm
talkin bout KiKi and
Shad

Draco🔫
Oh cause I'm confused😂

There's no beef🤦
I'ma just stick with who I know is a true friend💯

I texted them back and left the group chat. I sat my phone on the bed and continued cleaning.
~~~

After I was done, I took a shower and put on a simple t shirt and tights. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and sat on my bed. I was bored, and I hated being that way. There was literally nothing to do. I decided, why not watch Superfly?

I got up from my bed and grabbed my credit card. It was $30.99 on Direct. I wanted to watch it, so I started to put my card number in.

Ding!

My doorbell rung, which made me sigh. I sat my phone on my bed and left my room. I quickly opened the door to see Rashad. I sighed, and looked at him.

"What do you need"? I asked batting my eyelashes.

"I wanna talk". He mumbled.

"Excuse me? If you don't get yo disrespectful ass–"

He cut me off by hugging me tightly. I rolled my eyes to the ceiling. He was gonna continue until I forgave him.

"Okay, we cool. Now get off of me". I pushed him.

"Good, now gon in the kitchen and fix daddy something to eat. While you in there, fix you and baby Montay some too". He said before plopping down on the couch.