A.M: 23

Kiana Brown
Next Morning
Draco House.

"Told you I'd do anything for you I just don't know what they want. And I wasn't frontin' when I told you I love you girl you the only one that I want."

I sang as I folded up our freshly cleaned clothes. I yawned loudly, putting them in their drawers. My stomach growled and twisted my lips to the side. I left the bedroom and made my way into the living room. Draco and Rashad were playing the game while Tonya sat on her phone.

"I'm hungry." I told Draco as I leaned on him.

He pushed me a little, "I'm doing something, hold on."

I frowned, "Dra'Quan I'm for real. I ain't ate nothing all damn day."

He frustratedly paused the game and looked at me. I glared at him and he did the same.

"How about you go look in the kitchen for something to eat? I mean that makes some good ass sense."

"Haha." I made a face, "How 'bout you get up and look for some food in this raggedy ass apartment? Bitch."

I mumbled the last part walking into the kitchen. You let a nigga fuck and he treats you like shit. I should've just let him be horny yesterday. It's too late now, the damage is already done.

"Why he being a asshole?" Tonya asked following me into the kitchen.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. He been in a pissy mood all morning. Plus I can't find my phone, so I'm irritated too."

I opened the cabinets and just like I expected, nothing. If I don't grocery shop he has nothing in this house. I told him I'ma stop spending my money so he can eat. He never knows how to buy food. It's always snack, snack, snack.

"Ugh fuck!" I complained as I slammed the cabinet. "Tonya can you walk with me down to the store? It won't take long."

She nodded, "I don't mind."

I left the kitchen and made my way to the back. I started looking around for my phone. I lifted up the pillows and even checked the closet. I was getting irritated with searching for it, so I went back in the living room. I walked over to Draco and folded my arms.

"Where's my phone?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Fuck do I know?"

I nodded, "Bet, lemme go get yours then. You don't wanna give me mines."

I turned around and walked to the back room. I pulled his phone off the charger and stuck it in my pocket. I made my way back to see he had paused the game.

"My phone better be still on that charger." He growled and I took it from my pockets.

"Nope. Fuck you gon' do about it?"

"And I—oop." Rashad said as he looked back and forth between us.

"Boy you better hush and get you an ear full." Tonya quieted him as she watched Draco and I.

Draco glared at me as he walked up on me. I stepped back a little and held my hand out.

"Don't walk up on me like that I feel threatened. Cause I feel like you gon' hit me, I'ma hit you." I told him making him scoff.

"Give me my shit."

"I don't have your shit I have your phone. If you give me mines, I'll give you yours simple." I said and he nodded.

"Bet." He took my phone from his pockets and threw it on the floor. I didn't care, because I took his and threw it against the wall. We even.

I picked my phone up and looked at Tonya. "Let's go."