A.M: 27

Dra'Quan Marcel
New House
Morning.

"Bruh, can you not bust into the fucking wall?"

"Can you shut the fuck up? This shit heavy ass hell." Rashad said dropping the box of shoes on the ground.

I kissed my teeth and picked the box up. I sat it on the counter and followed Rashad outside to the car.

"Dang, this the only stuff you got?" Rashad laughed looking around my empty house.

I nodded, "I lost all my shit in that fire, that really pissed me off man. Kiana going to hell for that shit."

"Oh now you hate her?" He asked as we walked back inside and I didn't respond. He squinted his eyes at me before smirking. "I saw that Lil post you made too, so you'd rather be with her and all her bullshit?"

I shrugged, "You could say that."

"Nigga you typed it, I'm just asking if it's true or not." He said as we both laid on the ground.

"To be honest bruh, I don't even much know. It's like I miss her and I wanna be with her, but she always ends up doing something that pisses me off. I swear we be on an emotional rollercoaster." I truthfully spoke.

"Like me and Ton." He sighed.

"What's up with y'all?" I rolled over on my stomach. He shook his head propping himself up on his elbows.

"It's like she drifting away. I be tryna talk to her and she always rushing me off the phone and shit. I don't know if it's because her Dad sick or whatever, but I told her that's what I'm here for. Tonya and Tyree don't never have to worry about anything cause I want my girl and her family to be straight. I just wish she would talk to me." He sighed.

"Damn Shad, you sound like you in love." I said making him smirk.

"Shit, I guess you can say that."

I sat my whole body up and licked my lips. "Bruh thinking about Tonya and Kiana makes my head hurt. Let's smoke."

"Bet."

Kiana Brown
After School.

I sat my bookbag on the ground tossing my key in the bowl

I sat my bookbag on the ground tossing my key in the bowl. Tyree ran up to me jumping up in my arms. I hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" I asked him as he played with my necklace.

"Good!" He exclaimed, "how was yo day?"

"Good!" I mocked him before setting him down. He ran down the hall to Mr. Miller room and I followed. I peeked my head in the doorway to see him laid across the bed.

I cleared my throat catching his attention.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" Mr. Miller asked and I smiled.