A.M: 30

Tonya Miller
Home.

"That bitch ain't bout shit for real, she pie as fuck." I said to my cousin Britney as we sat on the porch.

"That bitch wanna fight or some? Her nigga can get rocked too with his pedophile ass." Britney said making me high five her.

Uncle Mike was laid out in the yard smoking. That nigga lives on that damn grass. I still don't understand why daddy let's him lay there all night. He leaves and comes back every other week.

"I need some dick, a bitch don't got chlmydia no more!" She screamed out making me laugh loudly.

"Guh, you so nasty."

Rashad car pulled up in my driveway and I smirked. Britney looked at me and winked.

"Hey Rashad!" Britney yelled and he nodded at her. I walked off the porch and over to him. I tried to kiss him but he dodged it.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he took two steps back from me.

"That shit you pulled wasn't funny. You took Kiana business to social media. I don't think that shit was cute at all Tonya." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"So, you my nigga you don't take her side. The fuck are you talking about? Huh? How you choosing this bitch over me?!" I yelled right before I slapped his ass in the face.

He grabbed my hands pulling them away. I snatched away from him and he pulled me back by my arm.

"Don't fucking walk away from me girl. I'll knock the shit out yo ass and i'an playing." He said as I huffed. "Now I want you to call and apologize to her. That's my friend too, and friendships last forever and are more important to me. I don't want her mad at me because you doing childish ass shit."

"Man." I kissed my teeth, "You tripping Rashad. Watch back bro."

I snatched away from him again, but the time he snatched me back holding my neck. I placed my hand on it loosening his grip.

"Don't fucking play with me! I'm not yo fucking bro, I'm yo nigga! If you talk to me stupid again I swear to God—"

"I'm so fucking done with you! I fucking hate you! Lose my damn number!" I pushed him off of me and stomped my foot.

I ran away from him making him follow me. Britney sat on the porch watching us the whole time. I walked over to her and sat back in my seat. Rashad stood in front of me and I ignored him. He looked at Britney and she looked at him.

"Aye bruh, go in the house." He pointed. Surprisingly, she got up and he sat in her seat. She went in a closed the front door.

"So you done?" He asked making me roll my eyes. "let me know right now so I can fucking leave yo ass."

I turned to face him, "I'm done. I swear to God it's over. Fuck you."

He nodded and stood up, "Aight bet, fuck you too."

He walked off the porch and I followed him. He looked back at me and kissed his teeth. I walked him to the car and folded my arms. He paused and stared at me for a minute.

"So you done?" He asked once again. I nodded and he frowned.

"I don't understand nodding yo damn head. It's a yes or no question."

"Yes, I'm fucking done. Leave fucking leave." I said opening his car door for him.

"Why you done though? Shit man I don't care." He shrugged, "So you just gonna break up with me for nothing? Man, what I do?"

"The fuck are you talking about, you claim you don't care so just fucking leave." I said making him get in the car. He slammed the car door and looked up at me.