A.M: 15

6 months later...
~

~~
Warning: Sexual Content
~~~

Kiana Brown
Aunty Anne's Diner
Work

"Thank you, have a nice day". I smiled as the nice man handed me a tip.

It was getting closer for me to clock out, but I liked staying after to clean up. I stood behind the register, patiently waiting for the diner to clear out. I looked behind me, over at my co-worker Laura.

"Kiana, you can head home I'll clean this mess up". She smiled.

"Oh no". I shook my head, "it's fine, I don't have school in the morning".

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, thank you anyways". I nodded.

I looked down at my watch, 9:58. I looked back up, to see this nice woman standing at the register.

"Hello, I came to pay for my food". The woman smiled.

"You actually paid for your food when you got here, remember?" I giggled a bit.

"Oh". She laughed, "I forgot, but here sweetheart. Take this tip, you did an awesome job".

I looked at the woman hand to see her holding a hundred dollar bill. I looked back up at her face to see her smiling.

"Oh, no, I couldn't take this from you-"

"Please. It wouldn't feel right to not give you one after how sweet you've been". Her face saddened.

"I was only doing my job. Trust me, I'd be fine without it. Keep your money, your smile is my tip". I brightened her mood.

The woman put the money back in her pocket. She smiled at me lightly.

"God bless you, have a nice day". She spoked before leaving the counter.

"You too".

I watched as she left the Diner. I had a smile on my face, being that she honestly made my day.

"Kiana, it's five minutes after ten. Go ahead and clock out, please".

I nodded my head, making my way to the back. I went to my cubicle, grabbing my coat and my purse. I checked my wallet, and made sure I had my phone too. After, I clocked out and headed straight to my car.

~~~

I locked my car doors, heading to the front door. I unlocked it, and headed straight to my room. I was tired, but I could sleep in tomorrow since I was off.

I removed my shoes and coat from my body. I sighed deeply, pulling my braids up into a bun. I sat at the edge of my bed, wincing in pain. My back was killing me. I took a deep breath before pulling my clothes off and sliding on my gown.

I needed a bath, but I'll make sure I take a good one in the morning. You know how when you just be so tired you don't wanna do anything? Well, that's how I feel right about now. I felt like this on a regular basis.