Hey...

(theme song👆🏾)
                            Airi's POV
I was just waking up at 8 in the morning. "Shit!" I said to myself realizing I was supposed to be at school in that moment. I rushed to put on my outfit for school and tried to do something with my hair as I was running around with my toothbrush still in my mouth. I settled for some false eyelashes and headed downstairs looking for my mom. She's usually the one to force me out of bed but for some reason she didn't that day. I noticed a note on the table next to some now cold toast.

Hey babes! I went out to Los Angeles as I told you yesterday but knowing you, you probably forgot. (I chuckled at how well she knew me) Anyways I'll be back in 2 days, please take care of the house. I love you!
MOMMY

I rolled my eyes at the fact that she still thinks I call her that. Abruptly I realized I was still running an hour late for my first day of school. I grabbed my toast and ran out the door.
Tray's POV
I walked into school and of course all eyes were on me.🤪 It was right before first period and already 3 or 4 girls told me I looked fly today. I felt like the man, my whole crew was behind me including my mans King, My cousin Chris and My new friend Corey. We all sat down in sort of a circle at separate desks. The teacher told us to settle down so we did.

Just then a fine ass broad walks in, she had on some high waisted jeans with a maroon crop top witch stopped right under her round and perky boobs. She covered her stomach with her arm nervously.

"Aye yo, King go sit over there." I said motioning for him to sit near the corner. He sighed and dapped me up as he grabbed his stuff.

"Well Ms.Lynch, you certainly made an entrance have a sit." The teacher motioned towards the class.

Airi's POV
I began to walk down the isle trying not to make eye contact with anyone as the teacher continued to speak. I walk swiftly towards a back seat but then a strong hand grabs my wrist and pulls me back. I look back and I see this caramel man with a small goatee and dreamy eyes. He licks his bottom lip and pulls me into the seat next to him. I plop right down without even hesitating. "Hey" I said as I realized I was staring down at his lips I looked down but my eyes slowly met with his.

"Sup" He says finally letting go of my wrist as if he was sure I wasn't going nowhere.

————————————————————————
Hey Guys!
This is my very first book and I'm excited to see where it takes me. Please continue to I promise it'll be worth your time. And I'll try to update almost every couple of days.
Cover art cred: @airi__tray
Thank you!😇😇😇