Are You?

Airi's POV
I wake up to Tray beating the shit out of Chris and all the covers are pulled off my body. I quickly gather them to my chest. Tray finally lets go of Chris and he goes running out the door.

"You okay, baby?" Tray asks wiping his lip which had blood coming down from it.

"What just happened?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"This nigga was just sitting here looking at you while you were naked!" Tray says still pacing back and forth.

"Tray calm down, don't get too worked up over this." I say putting on a shirt. He finally starts to breathe more reasonably. "I'm gonna go home and I'll meet you at school." I say massaging his shoulders trying to calm him down.

"Aight." Tray says. When I try to walk away he grabs me by the waist and kisses me as he moves down to my butt and holds me close to his body and I sigh as he finally lets go. I wave as I walk out the door with my keys and phone.

Tray's POV
I was so heated but I knew if I didn't calm down right now then I'd do something I would regret so I went to take a shower and eventually I got dressed.

I took the bus to school and as soon as I got to the front door Airi was already driving into her spot.

The day went by quickly and was pretty uneventful. After school Airi and I decided we would hang out at her house.

Airi's POV
When we got to my house I unlocked the door and on the table near the door there was a note from my mom saying she had went out again and was probably gonna be gone for a week. When I finished reading the note I turned to look at Tray who was sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Babe I'll be back in 2.5." I said making my way towards the stairs.

"Where you going?" Tray asks sitting up.

"I'm just gonna slip into something more comfortable." I say reassuring him.

Tray's POV
It's been a while since Airi said she was changing and I was starting to wonder what was taking her so long.

"Tray!" I hear her yell from her room. I run up the stairs only to see rose petals at the threshold of the door. I look up to see red and pink lights around the room. I take a seat on the bed and the Airi steps out the bathroom. She has on a long robe that has fur on the gems of each opening. She steps out in front of me. She slowly unties her robe revealing her matching bra and panty set. She has her hair pulled up in a messy ponytail. I just stare at her in awe making her giggle. Then she walks my way and pushes me down so that I'm laying on my back. She whispers in my ear after climbing on top of me.

"I'm ready."