W.T.F.

Tray's POV
I woke up with my head in between Airi's breasts and it felt like heaven. Honestly I didn't care if we were late to school cause all I needed in the world was in my arms at the very moment. Both of our phones started going off like crazy and Airi started waking up I tightened my grip on her and tried to fall back asleep. But I felt her trying to pull me off of her and she began to call my name in her cute sleepy voice. I rubbed on her naked butt and said " Say it again for Daddy"

She kept trying to pull me off. "Tray we're late!"

"Ion Care." I replied "Now go back to sleep, you gone need the energy for later." Then she gave up and sighed.

                           Airi's POV
Then I got an idea.

"Tray"I said in a seductive voice.

"Hmm"He said half sleep.

"Go get a condom." I said holding back my laughter. He jumped up out the sheets and quickly got to his pants.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed so hard I couldn't even stand right. Tray's face though!💀💀💀💀

"What?!"Tray asked still shuffling through his pockets. Finally he catches on. " Nah man I'm getting some tonight! That was foul as hell!"He said throwing the pants down.

"Whatever" I said grabbing my clothes for the day. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door but Tray put his foot in the way.

"Nigga MOVE" I said whining. He didn't say nothing he just moved closer.

"I gotta take a shower....wanna join?" He asked. I shook my head and continued to put my clothes on as he started to run the water. I left as he was about to take his clothes off and I started to do my hair and makeup.

"Tray!Hurry up!" I said as I ran down the stairs. He later walked out in the same clothes he had on yesterday and we head out.

                           Tray's POV
We was in the car bumping to music and we finally made it to school just in time everyone was just making it the first period.

"See you some other time, Tray" Airi said waving as she walked into her classroom. I forgot how to do walk watching her walk away in them tight ass pants.

After school I waited by her car for her to come so I could ask her if she wanted to go on a date. When I do see her she's walking with this light skin nigga with dreads. She finally looks up at me from laughing.

"Oh hey Tray!" She says "This my new friend Charles.

"Sup man!" He says holding his hand out for me to shake it.

"Airi...Who is this?" I say trying to calm myself down.

"I just told you Tray!" She says laughing a little.

"Nah Airi come on get in the car and say goodbye to your little friend" I said opening the door for her.

" Tray I was gonna take Charles with me!" She says walking up to me.

"Airi....get in the car and say goodbye." I said on the verge of flipping out.

"Aye man she don't want you with her! Move along with you skinny ass." Charles says laughing and looking at the crowd around us.

I take a deep breath in and move Airi to the side.

                             Airi's POV
"Tray?" I say seeing the look in his eyes.

BAM

Tray punches Charles right in his face making Charles fall to the ground. The crowd huddled around Charles with phones flashing and Tray grabs my arm.

"Come on" He says pulling me to the car I look back one more time and we drive away from the scene.

———————————————————————— Thanks for the 100 reads it means a lot to me. I've been writing all day just trying to get ahead 😘😘😘