Secrets Secrets.

(I don't know how to write sex scenes)
Airi's POV
My first time...

I- you know what, nope.

Anyways I'm pretty sure Tray woke up first because I'm a pretty light sleeper so I felt him get out of bed but I was still half sleep. At one point he got on the phone.

"Hello?" He says. "Oh hey, baby!" I hear him say as he walks out the room leaving the door open a crack.

"I'm gonna come to get you soon, baby." Tray says lowering his voice. "Ok, I love you too!" He says with the biggest smile on his face. I started to think irrationally. I mean there had to be a reasonable reason to why he's calling another individual baby. I sit up as I hear him come in.

"Oh, hey Airi." He says nervously. I look at him like "I know you're hiding something from me".

"Tray, I don't expect you to tell me now but whatever secret you're trying to hide from me will eventually come to light." I say then I walk away to the bathroom to start my shower. I got undressed but the water was taking a while to warm. When I'm about to go get some underwear and a bra, Tray is at the door. All of a sudden he embraces me.

"I have a daughter and she's staying with my mom right now but if you'd except I would love to take you to meet her over the summer." Tray says finally letting the hug go.

————————————————————————I'm sorry I'm slacking guys.
School just started and I know how much more y'all probably need it even more. I know I love a good story after some homework. Anyways yeah I can't write a sex scene and feel comfortable sooo yep. If you really WANT to read something like that read from AnneseRose  or EmmaCutkosky (they are like really good)

But Anyways BYYYYYEEEE😘😘😘😘