Ugh🙄

Tray's POV
"Airi, I love you more than anyone I've ever even known before. You make me feel like I'm 7 again and I'm still begging my mom for a new bike. Airi when I'm with you I don't need that bike anymore. I forget about it and just like that I forget about all these other people trying to get in our way. Airi I will never get bored of you. It can be a whole nother 6 years without sex and I'll still be faithful to you. Because just to look at makes my day 10 times brighter. I love Aironna Lynch and I know we're still in high school but I WILL marry you one day." I pull out a ring in my pocket and hold Airi's hand as I put it on her. "Airionna Lynch, this is a promise ring. I'm making the promise to you that I will treat you the same and never switch up and I am going to put a real wedding ring on that finger some day."

Airi's POV
I was overwhelmed with tears and I was smiling so hard I couldn't get out two words. I just walked over to his seat and sat on his lap and hugged him. He then stood up and pulled my legs around him. I looked into his eyes and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He finally put me down and we held hands as we ran towards the water.

Tray's POV
The night couldn't have gone any better than it did. When we were done in the water. We put down a blanket and cuddled as we talked and listening to the waves crash on the shore. It was around 3 o'clock in the morning when we decided to drive back. We headed back to my house. And as soon as we got into my room we took off all our clothes so that we were just in our underwear and went straight to bed.

That morning I went to go get some food for me and Airi. When I got back I immediately went upstairs to the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I say dropping the bag on the dresser.

——————————————————————
SURPRISE IM BACK WITCHES
I'm just playing but yes tis I. And I'm just gonna show you guys how much I actually appreciate y'all with back to back chapters.

Anyways BYYYYYEEE😘😘😘😘😘😘😘