LOOOOOOVE😏

WAIT A MINUTE! Before we start reading I KNOW there is at least 150 of y'all reading this book. Sooo I'd really appreciate if at least 25 of y'all went to subscribe to my YouTube channel "A Day With Phae" As soon as I get at least 20 subscribers(Go do it now!🙃), I will post a reaction video to some FAMILY FRIENDLY trairi fanfics. And if you want you can comment on this part and recommend some books so I'm not searching. Anyways let's resume!

                            Tray's POV
I can't believe Airi's acting like this, I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I decided to go to my best friend Lai's since it's been a minute and ask her for some advice.

"She's not talking to me anymore and I really just need her back in my life" I explain to Lai. She immediately understands.

"She doesn't want for you to treat her like she's a victim or feel sorry for her. The best thing to do is let the bygones be bygones if that's what she wants." Lai says. "Take her on a date and treat her like a girlfriend not like your child. The second you can do that." She snaps her fingers. "She'll be all better just like that!" She says.

"Thank you so much, bestie!" I say giving her a huge hug. "I'll text you to say how it went!" I say as I run out the door. I gotta get my girl back and for good this time!

                             Airi's POV

I got a message from Tray while I was in my room eating and watching Netflix

He doesn't answer so I just get dressed anyways.

A couple minutes later I hear a car honk. I look through the window and I see Tray looking fine as ever. I grab my purse and put on some lipstick before running to the door. I open it a crack and as Tray sees me his whole face lights up and he pulls the door open.

"M'lady" He says as I duck into the car. He rushes to the other side. We were driving for what felt like hours just vibing and screaming the lyrics to our favorite songs until finally we got to the destination. There were dangling lights going across the street where we were driving making it feel like we were right under the stars. When we got out there was a small table that was surrounded by candles and roses and on the table was a big salad and on each end there was a plate of strawberries and on a rolling cart the chocolate fountain dripped into a big bowl.

"Wooooow Tray" I say still trying to point out every detail in the area. He doesn't say anything but just looks at me and then grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the table. We sit down.

"Airi...." Tray says pulling my face back down to look at him.

———————————————————————— Helloooo Guys!
Yes Issa Cliffhanger!
Go subscribe to my channel and the real fun shall BEGIN. But fr go subscribe.... like now.

Anyways BYEEEEEEEE😘😘😘😘😘