No thanks!

Airi's POV
I wasn't sure what I was gonna go to do until he texts back AGAIN.

"Now."he texts back.

                             Tray's POV
I smile as she texts back Aight and I decide to go in the hall waiting for her eyeing the door.

"Nigga" King says sucking his teeth "You still waiting on that broad foo?"

I look at him with a straight face and continue to eye the door.

"Aight bruh, but you missin out!" King says as he follows a girl to his room.

                             Airi's POV
I finally get to the address and I sigh as I think of what I'm doing but I continue to walk into the house. I nervously look around and I instantly regret coming and I walk right back out.
What was I thinking! I hate parties and all of a sudden one guy begs me to and here I am out of place in a room with a bunch of strangers.

                            Tray's POV
I finally see Airi in a tight black bodysuit with some gold heels and a full face of makeup. She takes one look in and I was gonna wait until she noticed me but she walks right out. I rush down the stairs and out the door ignoring all the voices asking me where I was going. I saw her alone in her car just sitting there.

I walked up to the car and motioned for her to roll down the windows and she did eventually.

"Hi." She says with a nervous high pitch.

"Hey. Whatchu out here by yourself?" I say looking down at her cleavage.

She pulls up her bodysuit covering herself making me smirk. "I'm not going in there." She says looking behind me.

"Fine!" I say as I hop in the car. "Let's go...Wherever you wanna go." I said. She starts the engine and drives away.

                             Airi's POV
It's silent in the car but he's just staring at me while biting his lip with hunger.

"Well..."I say finally breaking his stare.

"My bad"he says. His phone rings and he answers. " Yeah I left wit Airi I'll be back in the morning" He says as he glances back at me biting his lip. "Aight man I'll see you then" he says.

I pull into the driveway of my house and I close the door. He hops out and takes a long look at the house as we walk in.

"Damn, it's a lot of rooms. I bet we can try out every one of them by the end of the night he says following me into the living room.

I ignore him. " I'm bout to go take a shower...um I don't know what you about to do but yeah." I walk upstairs feeling his eyes on me.

Once I finish I get out the shower and head into my room with my Apple playlist blasting. I gasp as I notice Tray there on his phone without a shirt on.

"Uh unh" I said shaking my head. "You done crosses the line"

He walks up to me and begins to rub and down my body. "What line? This feels more like an hourglass." He says looking up.

"WHAT THE FU-" I was interrupted by his kiss and I unconsciously kissed back. He picked me up by the legs and put me on the bed. He then took off my towel and just held my body to his rubbing all over. I tried to pull him off but he wouldn't budge and told me he needed this or else a lot more would've happened. Eventually I gave up and we fell asleep.

——————————————————————
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I swear just this morning this was at 5 reads. I'd love to see some comments and thoughts on the book. But again thank you so much I will update A LOT so stay tuned!

BYE😘😘😘