The Party

Airi's POV
He locks the door and I sigh of relief. He sits backs down and stares at me for what feels like FOREVER.
"So where you come from? Cause I'm trynna find somewhere to hang for spring break and there must a lotta baddies where you was at." He says casually.

"Nigga why are you in m-" he cuts me off again.

"Now I don't want to hurt you. I don't think it would be fair for you not to be in a wheelchair  on your second day here." he says calmly.

"Houston" I say as I start the engine and turn on the ac (cause a bitch was gettin hot)

"Das cool" He says. "So listen, me and my boys is throwing a first day back party and you're gonna be there." He says.

I look at him like is this nigga crazy. He takes one look at me and winks as he hops out the car.
I drive off before anymore attention is drawn.

                            Tray's POV
I haven't gotten a thrill like that since junior year. Usually I'd have a girl on my lap at this time but I was empty handed which only made me desire more. She drives off and I stood there waiting for her to stomp on the brakes calling me back in but she continued down the road.
"Aye man, that was WHOOA" King said surprised.
"For real, I thought y'all was finna fuck right in front of us" Chris said.
                            Chris' POV
That was probably the first girl I've seen do that to Tray since.....EVER. Damn, makes me think I got a shot.
                            Tray's POV
After school I got in my black Thrasher sweater with some black pants and white yeezys. The party was starting and people were already flocking into the house. I stood on the top floor looking down at all of them with only one face in mind. I went in my room and locked the door. I went on Instagram and decided I would look her up from there. " A-I-R-I" I typed out and found her page. She was so fine and I couldn't stop scrolling if God himself told me to.
                             Airi's POV
I got a notification from Instagram and I grabbed my phone. There was almost 100 notifications saying that " traymfnbills" liked and commented on my pictures. The last one had a dm request saying "Wya?"
I replied "In my bed" instantly regretting it as he typed back " Mmmm what you wearing👅🍆🍑"
I rolled my eyes and typed is there a reason why you're all up in my dms.

"Uh yeah I told you to come to my party and you ain't here"

"I never gave you an answer to that."I typed back.
"It wasn't a question😏"he says.

He then sends the location of the party and types "Come"