What?!

Tray's POV
That night I stayed over at Airi's , As much as I honestly couldn't believe Airi would do something like that. I knew that we were technically separated at the time and it was her decision who to give it to. Even though there was something very off putting about the dude she chose.

"Hey so Chris is coming over later, is that cool?" She asked.

"Yea I was finna head out anyways." I said.

"Well where you going?" Airi said popping her knee out and putting her hand on her hip.

"I'll be back soon, I'm just going to drive around and hang with some friends." I say putting on a shirt.

"Oh....ok." Airi says looking at me sideways and she walks into the closet. I run up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close.

"Look at me like that again and I'll have your eyes rolling to the back of yo head in 2.5" I say biting her ear. She chuckles and pushes me off of her as she pulls on some shorts. Suddenly we her a knock on the door downstairs.

She runs down the stairs.

"Gilly!" Airi says throwing herself into his arms. He doesn't notice I'm there and when she pulls away he holds her at waist and licks his lips.

"I missed you a lot." He says. I'm gone beat this nigga ass. You know what I'll do one better. I clear my throat when he lets her go. They both look up at me.

"I'm gonna take a shower babe." I say pointing to the bedroom door.

"Ok! I'll be here with my Gilly." She says. I take one more look at Chris and see he's staring at her but he catches my eyes and looks away.

Airi's POV
"Anyways what's been going on with you?" I ask rolling my eyes at Tray's paranoia.

"Nothing much, I've been thinking of you." He answers looking me up and down.

"Uh. Chris you betta stop playing, you know Tray gets jealous easily" I say getting a little uncomfortable.

"I see. He got mad pressed cause you wanted to be with someone else for your first." He says looking at me seductively. "You got any idea what you doing for your second?" He mumbles. I look away feeling my face get hot and I start to breathe heavier as I remember the night before. He pulls my chin over towards himself.

"I'll fuck you ten times better, Airi" He leans in for the kiss and tears start to fill my eyes. I jump up.

"WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS" I say now bawling my eyes out. "I was raped!"

" What Airi?" I turn around to see Tray getting up from a crouch with the most hurt look on his face.

———————————————————————— Hope you're waking up to this wonderful chapter and if not well enjoy your late night snack.😏🤣Aaaaanyways You Guys I rewrote this chapter like 3 times. The struggle is REAL. Anyways I don't have much to say but best believe the next chapter will be out incredibly soon.

BYEEEEEE😘😘😘😘😘