Im A Virgin😶

Tray's POV
The car was silent as hell as we rode back to her place. I could tell she was pissed and if I said one thing she'd blow up. When we got there said got out and went to the driver's side.

"Drive yourself home, Tray" She said walking up to the front door. I locked the car door and followed her in.

"Baby!" I said with my arms wide open. She was half way up the stairs.

"I'm not your baby!" She shouts "I never was! How could you do something like that?! Now the principal is gonna suspend you and-" I kissed her mid sentence.

"If that happens I'll still show up at school...just to make sure you ain't with that nigga cHARlEs" I say making her chuckle. 

"Aight well...BYE" Airi says as she turns her back towards me.

                           Airi's POV
Tray then grabs my waist and pulls me so that I'm glued to him. He kisses me again and this time he pulls my legs around him and walks up the stairs. While continuing the passionate kiss he pulls off my pants laying me on the bed . I stop.

"What now?" Tray groans.

"I know after this we'll probably stop talking and you'll forget my name by next week." I say avoiding eye contact.

"Nonsense" He says "Your name is A-I-R-I" he kisses lower and lower after each letter. My body quakes as he kisses on my private making a whole new feeling come to life. I know that this is my first time getting head but I knew this was going to be the best time. Tray finally finishes leaving me numb until I hear his belt jingle.

"I'm sorry I just can't" I say sitting up. He sits down next to me kissing my neck trying not to ruin the mood.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm a virgin" I said bluntly. Tray puts his head in his head and looks at me.

"Damn." Tray says getting up.

"What is it, Tray?" I say concerned that I might've just messed something up.

"It's just..." Tray sits back down and holds my hands. Don't get me wrong, I think you are the most attractive girl I've ever met. You just mean a lot more to me than every other girl I've been with and I want it to be special"

I smile with watery eyes and I give him the biggest hug possible.

———————————————————————— Hey Guys!
Thanks for reading again. I now have almost 400 read which is pretty huge to me anyways I might change my book cover cause I just noticed how many people use it and I will probably write another chapter later today so stay tuned!