Dayum!

Tray's POV
I pull the girl down into the seat next to me but before she sat I had to get a good view of that ahh. That shit was so big when she sat her thighs were spilling over the seat and the arch in her back was so curved. She was staring at my lips and I knew she was gonna be with me for the night. YADIGGG🤣

"Shit!" She says as she looks around her desk. I asked what's wrong and she looked at me with the cutest expression and said "Um Miss, I uh forgot my book" she mumbles just loud enough for her to hear.

"That's fine Ms. Lynch you can share with Tray here!" The teacher says. I smirk and look at "Ms(soon to be Bills).

                            Airi's POV
Tray looks at me with this smug smile and slightly slides the book over an inch,
"Am I supposed to be able to see from here?" I said looking at the book all the way on the side of the desk.

"No" Tray says and then he pulls my chair over so that I am directly next to him almost right under his chin. "You're supposed to be able to see from here he says winking at me while licking his lips. I roll my eyes and class goes by pretty smoothly.

                          After Class
I quickly rush out of my seat before Tray can say anything to me. I speed walk around the hall and hide out in the girls bathroom.

                          Tray's POV
I was going to ask for the girl's first name but she quickly speeds out of class. I run out of class and I see in the corner of my eye she runs into the girl's bathroom. I smile at her cuteness because little does she know the more you push away the more I pull you closer. I take one look around and slip into the girl's bathroom.

"ACUPADO" she yells from the last stall. I smirk and walk towards the door.

                           Airi's POV
"Hellooo, didn't you hear what I sa-" I was about to get up and give the girl a piece of my mind but I run into a strong chest and as I slowly look up I realize who it is.

"Uh I um.." I stutter. He laughs at my attempt at speaking. (facepalm🤦🏾‍♀️)

He walks forward into the stall and I continue to walk back until my butt meets the wall. At this point all you can hear is my heavy breathing. He begins to lean in for a kiss and I slip under his arm and run out.