SHIT!

Tray's POV
We stood there for like forever and I chuckle just a little and I lean in but she runs past me as I hear the bathroom door shut.

                               Airi's POV
I sigh heavily as I exit the bathroom and I begin to run out the hallway to my next class praying I don't see that guy again. Usually I would've kicked him in the crotch for trying some shit like that but for some reason I froze. For the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about it. I made my way quickly out to the school doors but there he is again with his sly grin. I was getting the feeling again, I couldn't breathe and my knees got weak, but I fought it and put on this pissed face and walked right past him or at least tried. This nigga pulls me again! " What the fuck is your problem!" I said. "You keep grabbing on me like you know me, I don't fucking know you!" I yanked my arm out of his hand and walked off. I could tell he was following me but I wasn't turning back for nothing. 

"Aye! Ma!" He yells behind me. I flip him off as I unlock my car.

                            Tray's POV
She gets to her car and I grab her neck as she turns around. "Listen, I don't think you have had the pleasure of getting to know me but uh" I say " I do bad things to little girls with attitude, and I ain't talking bout no time out" I say whispering in her ear slowly letting my grip on her neck go. "Now. My name is Tray. And your's is?"

                             Airi's POV
"Airi" I say literally two inches from his face. I look around and notice tons of eyes. I push him back a little and open my door but I didn't realize how close he was and my ass brushes against his crotch. I close the door but he runs to the passenger side before I can lock it.

                             Tray's POV
"Shitttt" I say as I lean my pelvis forward as she gets in the car feeling her plump ass makes my whole focus change and I realize she's about to leave so I run to the other side. "So where we going?" I ask nonchalantly. She sighs and looks at me like I'm a burden. Ion care.

"We're not going anywhere." She says.

"Damn you wanna do it right here, right now?!"I say " I knew you was a freak when I first saw you!" I say licking my lips.

" Get out my car." She says looking forward avoiding eye contact.

                          Airi's POV

He leans over to me.
Shit! I think to myself there's no where to run now.