Stolen

Airi's POV
I was so pissed at Tray. He knew what he was committing to when I told him I was a virgin. I wanted to do something, anything to make him realize what he's missing out on. So I called up my friends Nique, Carmen and Queen and decided to go out to the club.

They all came to my house first.

I walk out the bathroom in a long sleeved dress that went a little past my knees with a vanilla white long cardigan.

"Unh Uh girl, you got to be kidding me with that librarian ass sweater on." Nique says laughing at me. I rub on my arm nervously. "You know what sus, I GOTCHU!" Nique says as she pulls out this dress with so many holes I couldn't tell which to put my head in. I walked in the bathroom and tried to figure it out.

"Come on now girl the club finna be dead by the time we get there!" Queen says outside the door. Finally I step out with this dress that cut way too low on my chest and had at least 5 holes on the sides of the dress showing off my skin and it stopped right under my ass.

"YAAASSSSS BITCH!" The girl's day hyping me up and before I can hesitate they drag me into the car.

We at the club and everyone else looks like they're having the best time of their lives. Meanwhile I'm sitting at the bar trying to cover myself up. Eventually I say fuck it because I didn't come out here to sit and be lonely so I took a shot....then another and another until I was completely WASTED. And all I remember was that I was dancing on a dude who looked like he wasn't in high school and he seemed very interested. I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. Why the hell not! I know it'll really hurt Tray when he finds out I gave my virginity to someone else so we dipped. He drove me to the nearest motel and as soon as we walked in he threw me on the bed. He starts to take off his pants and I realize what I'm doing.

"Wait...no I'm sorry I can't" I say getting up.

"Oh hell nah! I came to get some and that's what's finna happen!" He says as he pushes me back down. I tried to crawl away but he pulled me toward him and he immediately stuck it in with no warning. I screamed hard as I cried. Once he was finished he threw 20 dollars on the bed and told me to call an Uber. I crawled into a corner looking at all the blood on the sheets as I called Queen to come and get me.

"Girl! Where did you go!?" Queen asked extremely concerned.

"I'm at the motel down the road please come get me." I say crying into the phone. Queen comes in a matter of seconds and I just get in the car and look straight ahead still crying. The girls keep asking what's wrong but EVERYTHING is numb and I just know I need Tray. I ask Queen to drop me off at his place so she did.

Tray's POV
I hear a knock at the door at around 1:30 AM. I rub my eyes as I open the door. I see Airi standing there with tears running down her eyes and her dress covered in blood. I look around and see Queen giving me a shrug and drives away. I pull her into a hug as she sobs into my chest.

"I'm so sorry Tray." She says still bawling her eyes out. "I'm an idiot and I deserved it!" She says.

"Hey.Hey.Hey." I mumble wiping her tears. "Don't talk to my girl that way." I say as I pick her legs up and carry her up the stairs to my room. I lay her in the bed and soon get in with her and I just hold onto her until we both fell asleep.