🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Tray's POV
I'm not gonna lie it's been hard. 2 months have gone by and I haven't had any type of sexual attention other than kissing and grinding occasionally. I know Airi's scared and all but how she expect to be in a relationship with a very attractive man and resist. I guess it's because she never had sex but once she...MAANN she gone be begging me for more everyday.

Anyways we found ourselves leaving school.

"Where you trynna go, Ma?" I asked Airi as we got in the car.

Airi's POV
Tray sounded drained when he was talking and wiping his face almost like he was bored or tired.

"What?" He says noticing me staring at him puzzled. I stopped the engine and turned to face him.

"Are you...bored of me?" I ask looking to meet his eyes but he just put his head down shaking it. "Tray!" I yelled shocked that he was so hesitant to answer.

"Airi..." He said turning his body towards me. "I'm a very sexually active man and I don't know how you just sit there and not think about having sex AT ALL" He says.

"Wooooow." I say turning back. "I'm so fucking stupid for thinking- you know what." I say starting the engine again.

"Baby..." Tray says grabbing for my hand. I snatch it away from him and start to drive. He sits back in the seat knowing he fucked up.

Eventually we pull up to his house.

"So you really gonna just stop talking to me?" Tray says with his leg half way out the car door. I start the car and look at him motioning for him to close the door. "Maaaan" Tray says shutting the door.

Tray's POV
I watch her car pull out the driveway and I walk up the stairs ignoring Chris calling me from the couch. I let my body fall on my bed and Chris busts in my room.

"What nigga" I say covering my face.

"Damn bro, what happened to you?!" Chris says sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I just messed up" I say.

"With Airi???" Chris says shocked. I nod putting in my earphones. "I'm sorry bro, I hope you didn't mess up too bad. Aye but I'll see you around"Chris says getting up. I turn on some music and tell myself we'll be ok by tomorrow.

———————————————————————— Okay Guys so I know this chapter was type boring but trust and believe your girl got something got something up her sleeves for the next one.🤪🤪🤪🤪

Love y'all and thanks for reading😘😘😘