Mission impossible, or not? (Zarry)

Zayn's POV

“Alright” I muttered to himself when the last box was in the house.

Me and my family had just moved to Holmes Chapel. Everyone in my old school had disliked me due to my skin color and the fact that I was half a Pakistani. At first they started picking on me and after a small amount of time it went to full on bullying. One thing that was said in particular just simply made me snap. I attacked the bully. They had gone so low to talk about my grandpa who had died three days before the event. Unfortunately everyone was on the bully’s side so when a teacher came and started dragging me away from the guy all the kids started telling the teacher how it was me who came out of nowhere and attacked him. The principal had always had a problem with me for the same reason everyone else did so instead of just suspending me I got expelled. My parents had been really angry when I came home after being expelled and demanded an explanation. When I finally opened up and told them the truth they couldn’t be mad at me anymore, not when they just found out that their baby had been bullied by the whole school. They decided to move somewhere else with me and my sisters after that and start a new life. 

So there I was, watching our new house. It was a lot bigger than the other. This one was on two floors and even had a guest room. My parents had gotten a better, very well paid, job and my sisters seemed happy with the place. I sighed and walked up the stairs to my room to start decorating and making it look like the old one, just a whole lot bigger.

There was a knock on the door and my sister Doniya walked in.

“What is the use of knocking if you don’t wait to be welcomed in?” I asked her with a grin.

She just smiled sheepishly and sat beside me on the bed. Her smile quickly vanished and she turned over to me. “Zayn, I’m really sorry for everyone bullying you. I didn’t say it before because I was so angry that we were moving away. But I’m really sorry. Why didn’t you tell me? I could have helped”

I stared at the floor in embarrassment. When I finally looked back up I saw the tear making its way down her usually smiling face. “Because I was embarrassed. Embarrassed for the fact that I wasn’t able to stand up for myself. Embarrassed for the fact that I let everyone just step on me. And honestly I probably wouldn’t have told you if we were still in Bradford. I was scared. I just couldn’t to it” I finally admitted to her.

I expected her to be really disappointed with me but she took me by surprise and pulled me tightly to her, hugging all air out of my lungs. We stayed that way for a while because it felt really good to finally feel cared about. When all the bullying was going on I had simply just locked myslef in my room, not going out except if I had to go to the toilet or eat. It really took my family by surprise because we had always been so close. 

“Zayn, Doniya. Dinner’s ready” we heard mom call from downstairs, breaking us out of our thoughts.

As we were on our way downstairs Doniya stopped me by putting a hand on my shoulder.

“Just promise me that if it happens again you will tell us, or at least me.” she said pleadingly with her big hazel eyes. I couldn’t refuse that face so I just nodded and led her downstairs to the kitchen.

                                               -----------------------------------------------

Just wanted to say that this is my first story. I bet it sucks but at least it not as bad as my last one, that I deleted. That one was plain HORRID!
ANYWHO! This chapter was just kind of a backgrount check thingy, but the next one is where all them fun starts. Btw, this is a ZARRY story :} I might do a hint of Zouis, but I really doubt that. I'll also add more slash thing, but I'm going to be mysterious and not tell you what that is gonna be.

Please comment, rate and thumb up. I'd really appreciate that.
Hope you like it and stay tuned (?) for next chapter. It will be so much better, I swear on Kevin (:O).