Chapter 7: The Man in Black

It's my first time dedicating a chapter to someone so before you continue with this chapter I would like you to acknowledge this person who has motivated me with their constant comments and I love her for that!

Please go check out her fan fiction work, it's really amazing! ;)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~

A body curled into a ball while clutching their nose, lay flat on the ground.

I've hurt them very bad, I guess.

"Owwwhh... It hurts!" the man says with gritted teeth. "Would you stop gaping at me and help please!" the man snaps at me and I flinch away a little defensively.

"Who are you? What were you doing behind me?" I ask leaning down and help him sit up and then I notice a purple patch forming below his eye.

Wow, my fist must be strong to cause such bruise. Maybe I should work on some more moves to protect myself from city strangers.

"Hey! You are the same troublesome guy from back at the train station!" I finally recognize him.

"Thank you for recognizing after punching me." he scowls at me while he sits on his back against the floor.

"What were you doing behind me? You scared me, you could have just called out." I said, a little embarrassed for the punch now.

"And what could I have called out? I don't even know your name" he pinches his nose and test's if it's safe or broken.

"Well, something like 'hey there' or 'hello' this would've worked fine. By the way are you stalking me just because I didn't forgive you?" I say, frowning at him. He rolls his eyes and stands up on his toes. I stand at a distance and eye him warily with my hands on my hips.

"Of course not! I've got a life. I just saw you walking to this shop on my way back home so I came here following you-"

"So you were actually following me!" I said, disappointingly.

"Can I finish please?" he says in a bored tone. I nod but still furious at him.

"So I thought I should say hi to you but turns out I get punched before saying hi." He says, caressing his nose, probably remember the shooting pain he felt a while ago.

"Oh I'm sorry-" someone clears their throat in front of us.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you guys but young lady, here is your map that you asked for." my hand reaches in a flash of speed towards the map, I snatch it from her hands and I look at it with widened eyes as if it was a bucket of gold in my hands.

I immediately pay the lady without moving my eyes from the map and started moving towards the exit.

"Hey! You can't walk on me like this!" say's the troublesome man who now stands in front of me.

"Oh right, Last time you collapsed with me and apologized, it's my turn now. I'm really sorry. Okay bye!" I move away from him and start examining the map again. He puts his hand in my way, making me stop in my track.

"Why are you always in a rush? Still chasing that lost person?" he eyes the map in my hands. "Whoa! Sanzua, city map?" he exclaims. I instantly hide the map behind my back and out of his gaze.

"Well, yes because I lost him again and all thanks to YOU! And you're again being a hurdle in my way, a big FAT HURDLE! You hear me? Now move!"

"I take that you're new here in Sanzua and don't know much about the places here?" he smirks at me.