• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐬

Hi and welcome to another emotionally gripping marriage romance fiction packed with sizzling passion and a shit ton of suspense that will keep you sitting on the edge!

• First of! Thank you so much for giving my book a chance! I hope you enjoy it and share your thoughts about it. I also hope you don't hesitate to click on the star button at the bottom of your screen if you enjoy a chapter!

• This book contains detailed explicit scenes, vulgarities, and strong language not suitable for readers under the age of eighteen but I know you'll read it anyways so whatever.

• Might I just add that this is the revised version of my book I DO.

• Also, I will not hesitate to block you if you disrespect me or my book. There's freedom of speech and then there's people just being straight out mean. I draw the line on that.

• Copyright © Laws apply. Sophie .O. Swadil 2022.

All rights reserved.

As a writer, I put a lot of effort into my work. I might not be as perfect as those top dogs on your bookshelves but it means a lot to me and I wouldn't appreciate anyone plagiarizing it. You are free to adore but please, by all means, do not copy, adapt or translate.

Without further ado, enjoy.