Meeting The Hobbits

A few hours have gone by and I have finished the book I have made for Bilbo.It is a book of my journeys and of all the creatures he wanted to learn about.I got changed into a red skirt,black leggings,red shirt with a hood on it.I was about to leave but stopped when I saw Gandalf's hawk land on my shoulder.

Me: "Hello Albus."

He dropped a letter in my hand,then flew off.I looked at it and saw it was from Gandalf.So I opened it.

Dear, Caladwen

  The evil that has you and you're ring on edge is from another ring.The one ring that is as powerful as yours,has the same creator too.Bilbo had it all along,he has gone to the elfs.He left the ring to his nephew Frodo,I need you to meet him and his friend Sam at Bree.They are at the Prancing Poney,Frodo is the one with the black hair.But I am sure you knew that because of the ring of yours.Please,the nine riders at after him.I told them to look out for you and that you the only one who knows about the ring.Keep them safe,I'll meet you in Bree.

    Gandalf.

I quickly got my weapons and grabbed food for the trip and lots of it.I ran to Bree.

.........

It was raining when I got to Bree,I knocked.

Man: "State you're business!"

Me: "I have come to meet some friends of mine."

I saw his eyes go wide and I knew he saw my ring.

Man: "Lady Of Purity,please come in."

He let me in.

Me: "Thank you."

Man: "You are welcome,my lady."

Me: "Can you take me to the Prancing Poney?"

Man: "Of course,my lady."

He took me to the Prancing Poney.

Me: "Thank you."

Man: "You're welcome,my lady."

With that he left and I went to the bartender.

Bartender: "Hello,what can I do for you?"

Me: "I'm looking for some hobbits."

Bartender: "Oh,why they are right over there."

I saw four little hobbits sitting at a table and I saw two of them looking at me.I smiled at them,then looked at the bartender.

Me: "Thank you."

Bartender: "You're welcome."

I walked over to the hobbits and smiled at them.

???: "Are you Caladwen?"

I looked at the one with black hair and blue eyes.

Me: "I am,Gandalf told me two names."

I looked at the hobbits with blonde hair and brown hair.

Me: "But not the other two."

The one with the brown hair spoke.

???: "Oh,I am Pippin."

Me: "Nice to meet you."

Then the blonde hair spoke.

???: "My name is Merry."

Me: "Nice to meet you too."

Sam: "Gandalf said that you to have a ring of power.Is it true Caladwen?"

I smiled at them.

Me: "Yes,it is true."

I took out my ring and showed them.It is golden silver with elvish writing on it.

Frodo: "What dose it say?"

Me: "It says 'One ring to bring light to the darkness...one ring to bring hope and light to the others..for it shall bring hope as thow shall the one who carries it."

Frodo looks at me in amazement.

Frodo: "Can you teach me some elf language,please?"

I laughed and pulled my hood down letting my pointed ears show.

Sam: "You're an elf."

I giggled.

Me: "Yes,I am an elf and yes I will teach you all some elf language."

......

It's been awhile and I noticed a man in the coner staring at me and Frodo.

Sam: "That man in the corner has done nothing but star at you and Caladwen ever since we came."

Frodo looked at the man in the coner.He then asked the bartender who was passing by.

Frodo: "Excuse me."

Bartender: "Hmm."

Frodo: "The man in the corner,who is he?"

Bartender: "Oh he is a ranger,mysterious,he has a name.But here he is called Strider."