Talking To Aragorn

I was in my favorite red dress looking at the garden.

??: "Such a beautiful site.Isn't it?"

I looked behind me and smiled, seeing Aragorn always puts a smile on my face.

Me: "Yes, it is."

He walks up to my side and takes my hand.

Aragorn: "Is it possible that my soul mate,is the Lady Of Purity."

I smiled at him and touched his cheek with my right hand.

Me: "Yes,it is possible.I feel it too.My ring is how I knew you were the one."

Aragorn: "How?"

Me: "It would only glow when I first see my soul mate,for the first time."

He touch my ring and my Everstar necklace.

Aragorn: "So that's why it glowed."

I kissed his lips and smiled.

Me: "I will be back."

He smiles and nods.

I walk to my room for awhile so I can think.

.......

After thinking, I have decided to give my Everstar to Aragorn.I was search for him and when I found him, he was putting the sword back on the stone plate.

Me: "Why do you fear the past? You are Isildur's heir,not Isildur himself.You are not bound to his fate."

Aragorn: "The same blood flows in my veins.The same weakness."

I walked up to him so our faces are juat about an inch of each other.

Me: "Your time will come.You will face the same evil.And you will defeat it..A si i-Dhúath ú-orthor,Aragorn.Ú or le a ú or nin.(The Shadow does not hold sway yet.Not over you and not over me.)"

.....

We were at a waterfall and started talking.

Me: "I have something for you."

I took my Everstar off my neck and put it in his hand.

Aragorn: "You cannot give me this."

I smiled.

Me: "It is mine to give to whom I will..like my heart.Aragorn,I would rather face a lifetime with you...than face all the Ages of this world alone."

We looked into each others eyes.

Me: "I choose a mortal life."

We just stared into each other's eyes and then we shared a wonderful kiss.